3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vivun 21.11.21 09:06 pm

Mod - Borderlands style graphics (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone.
Modders, modding gurus, experts - tell me.
Is there a mod that makes foul 4 graphics like the borderlands?
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
CooperMGN 21.11.21

I think not! it is necessary to redo all the textures.

z
zombijaic 21.11.21

there is no such thing and probably will not be,
99% of the textures need to be redone.

C
CEMENTATOR 21.11.21

vivun
on the nexus is full of presets that change the picture on the screen and completely break your eyes. There is one pepper, which made like a full HD, it cuts your eyes, so he also advises turning off anti-aliasing, so that it cuts even more clearly. And there is a lot of such good for every taste. Lots of different soaps, and it seems like it should mean focusing the gaze. Well, and certainly there is something in the direction of drawing glafics. At least you can see there with pictures right away. Reshaders or presets are called.
I forgot to add that it is your responsibility to treat your eyes after applying these modifications, and no one is responsible for their breakage.

M
Marvelosi 21.11.21

vivun

Why ask for something? Knowing that the editor is full-fledged, it will be released only next year, closer to spring!

C
CEMENTATOR 21.11.21

vivun
CooperMGN
zombijaic
Marvelosi

It, no?

R
RicoChico 21.11.21

Sweet FH or ENB may someday do Cell shading.

v
vivun 21.11.21

Yes The picture is similar)

K
Kay Ovald 21.11.21

I have not met such yet.
You can try SweetFX Configurator functions, there are different effects that can be applied to the game in real time.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.21

without in-game data this is not possible because the shader will have to deal with contrast drops. as a result, all sorts of sun and grasses will look like pitch blot

K
Kengosh 21.11.21

s
st1g-210890 21.11.21

KenGosh
Hold the preset, just copy it to the game folder
Spoilerhttps: //yadi.sk/d/4UhjrSfYmkURy