3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dc1988 21.11.21 09:06 pm

Problems with multiplayer !!! (Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy)

Help people !!
In my network game, as soon as you start playing, it immediately throws it back to the main menu of the menu!
Has anyone had the same bullshit? And can this be fixed?
18 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zheka 21.11.21

Yes, I have the same crap popping up. Moreover, on all the disks that I fumbled. I even tried to install patches, but without successfully !!! Sorry, that's sad news.

F
FAR-out 21.11.21

I know where the network patch is located - everything works, you can go to the servers and in short, etc.
site- http://jedioutcast.theforce.ru/download/
there in the section- Other. Find there - Patches / Demo. Go there,
and jkacademy1_01.exe will be the 8th there.
Download it - it takes 11 megabytes
Then just install it - start multiplayer, and then I hope you know what to do !!
:))
Only after you play enough do not forget to tell me and my friend THANKS!
In the game, our names are I am FAR, My friend Nikita is Anakin.
And by the way, I forgot, after installing the patch, the game will be in English, Russifier Do not install
Otherwise, the patch will not work.
And by the way, if you want to find us in some server, click FIND PLAYER and write some
of the NIKOV (Nickname)

S
SLASH 21.11.21

http://www.rjkf.ru/ja_installer/ - the simplest solution to the problem

d
dm7412369 21.11.21

slash this will not solve the problem the same

D
Devil_Man_Friends 21.11.21

Slash everything works! But it hangs terribly (((I can't play normally ((

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 21.11.21

I have a problem:
after 15 seconds of the game, the
Error
CL_ParsePacketEntities: end of message window pops up
and that's it - the game is over. You don't know what to do to fix this error, probably

d
deranic 21.11.21

SPLASH What to do the game hangs!

d
devil_23_01 21.11.21

Lewis Maestro pro tuner need to patch exe files, if you have qip on your computer (this is ICQ) before adding to me I will throw you here my username - 480113429. If there is no ICQ, then you can on Skype, here is my account on it. me devil_23_01

R
Rutori 21.11.21

download ua galaxy!

I
Il312 21.11.21

What for? I play on the normal version and nothing hangs ... I threw everything off for playing on the Internet, so in the files section you will find everything you need. And crashes, Devil_Man_Friends, due to the fact that the settings in * .cfg were knocked down.

A
Alexander Voenkov 21.11.21

my Academy of Dzhezhaev on multiplayer first starts, then crashes and writes in the window: VM_Create on UI failed! how should I be ???

o
omgem02572 21.11.21

Doesn't it look for a server in my multiplayer?

s
sporikin 21.11.21

strike025 check
all the game settings in the upper right corner and a new server list, then update this list and that's it!

D
DI3EPTIP 21.11.21

A couple of days ago, everything was fine. Today I go to play, it does not look for servers in the servlist, although everything is in order with the settings.

D
Dj jock 21.11.21

Of course a late answer, but still, if you want to install and play multiplayer normally, download the installer 1.01 from the mods section. Install separately from your Jedi Academy in a different folder. Then after it is installed, do not launch it and do not worry about the incompatibility of Daemon Tools. Drop in base: assets 0 and assets 1 .3pk folder. Then download the latest version of daemon tools and mount the image (iso) installed from the installer to the folder where you specified. Then download the Laisum.Fox crack, also throwing it into the base. Go into the game and configure everything the way you want, including the language of the text Russian. Immediately I say there is no normal voice acting, but the text is more or less normal. If you do everything intelligently, there should be no mistake.

X
XeSHTeG 21.11.21

Help me with this error CL_ParsePacketEntities: end of message I go to the server she writes this after 5 seconds CL_ParsePacketEntities: end of message how to deal with it help

M
Maxim Pogribnoy 21.11.21

Eldar Muradov is the same

A
Andrewstrug 01.07.22

krch, for some reason I don’t have servers.