3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fedor1986 21.11.21 09:22 pm

Bug of the whole game (Fallout 4)

Hello, please tell me, maybe someone knows. In the course of the game, I come across numerous bugs, starting with the fact that some ps simply do not speak, for example, merchants, the dude at the entrance to the alliance, they say a general phrase like go away and that's it, and then the dialogue branch does not occur, i.e. nothing to buy and you cannot work with the character. Some just don't react to me like storming the constitution. In various quests, bugs, objects and characters do not appear at the right time. Game license, steam. Checked the cache. Everything's Alright. I recently downloaded a save game, I decided to check if the game itself or the computer was stupid, and for example I went to the drumlin diner, no one spoke to me before, like it's none of your business and that's all, and after loading a new save they say they give tasks. So that's it. Maybe there is some way to somehow restore either the character,
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

and what a dishonest level

D
Daniil Mikhalchenko 21.11.21

Have you updated the game?

D

I heard still fallout 4 can easily break if you use console commands.

s
smbdsmoke 21.11.21

This is how I am - I have never encountered any bugs - neither with power armor, nor with companions, nor with scopes. (The very first patch, November 10)
It is for this reason that I cannot advise anything.

u
urban.kalabanovich 21.11.21

Yes, there is only one bug in the game, but it is fatal. It was discovered on 11/10/2015. Chances are that the mods will try to find a solution to the trawl or obsidian will release a patch (which is practically unrealistic), but for now it had to be postponed.

D

urban.kalabanovich
Obsidian has nothing to do with this game.

u
urban.kalabanovich 21.11.21

Daniil Mikhalchenko
Quite right, but on the 3rd foul they issued a patch

D

urban.kalabanovich
I didn’t know, I just know what they did New Vegas)

E
EMPs 21.11.21

In general, there are rumors that many characters inadequately respond to the heroes in power armor, and / or with low int / charisma, or a crash due to console commands. Maybe something of this with your level 32?

A
Ajsberg 21.11.21

Save the folder with saves and reinstall the game, you still have no other options.

n
nikita2112 21.11.21

Daniil Mikhalchenko
This is the patch for the 3rd fall.

F
Fedor1986 21.11.21

Yes, I don’t know what to do. In fact, 20% of the game is buggy. Although another save downloaded, everything robs there, everyone says, but mine don't

v
vzglydizugla 21.11.21

In fact, I faced only a bug in displaying power armor (on first finding).
From that, here's a recipe for a game without bugs;
- do not use the console.
- try to control your companions
- save more often (fast) and make a separate safe before each section of the game.

ps Obsidians could not have been without a gazebo, because in terms of the level of game capabilities, gazebos make everyone.

T
Termibus 21.11.21

There was a bug with textures, it was fixed with a reload of the saves. And so, in my opinion, the game is very, very stable. I play a pirate made on the day of the release.

F
Fedor1986 21.11.21

Well, for example, I go to the drumlin diner, and there the bandit says to me, get out of here, it's none of your business, instead of starting the quest. Or I come to an alliance, and they tell me that they do not like armed people, etc.