3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Myxa_777 21.11.21 09:22 pm

Problems with installing the game (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

I can not install the game requires sending SMS, what should I do?
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strelok00748 21.11.21

Myxa_777
my advice to you, you don’t need to send anything, if you need repack norms, write to Skype Strelok00748, I’ll throw off a fully working one for you (Russian voice acting then you download it yourself)

D
DMCDANTE 21.11.21

downloaded the game, installed it. does not start. what to do???

j
jonesik 21.11.21

the launcher does not want to install (

s
scorp1607 21.11.21

Guys, help me please !!
At 10 percent of the installation, it says: ISDone.dll. An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned error code: -6 ERROR: file read operation failed

s
scorp1607 21.11.21

what to do???????

C
Caspayne 21.11.21

help: I ​​click on the icon, 3 seconds pass and bam "the ubisoftgamelauncher.exe program is stopped"
what can I do ??

W
WiteMike 21.11.21

Trouble: at the very end of the installation, after installing Direct, VisualC ++ and GameLauncher, an error with the name "ISDone.dll" takes off, with the text "Not a single file specified for ISArcExtract was found!". After that, the game is automatically deleted ... I rummaged in the internet, I was advised to upload the ISDone.dll library to the System32 folder - alas, it did not help ... :(
I have Windows 7. I
need advice, help ...

D
Dead_Banana 21.11.21

People. Before that I played pirate, instead of a login and password I had to enter SKiDROW. Today I bought a litsuha, but it doesn’t log in under my account, I keep writing an error, although I’m entering everything correctly. What should I do?

T
The mystical knight 21.11.21

WiteMike

I have the same problem, but I pulled out the disk, closed the installation through the manager and installed the crack, and now the sound is gone

W
WiteMike 21.11.21

alfa-dog01,
but there was no sound from the first launch of the game? With this crack?
Is there a link to it?

W
WiteMike 21.11.21

alfa-dog01
Thanks;)

Guys, I do not advise you to tinker with the problem that I had - just download another rap and you will be happy ...)

C
CaulRed 21.11.21

damn it, please, potsany, throw off the video for installing the license or the link is very hunt to find out where to put the key ????

W
WiteMike 21.11.21

DMCDANTE
Try to completely remove the game (if installed) and the Game Launcher, then install the game where it originally marks, that is, on the C drive ... - it helped :)

W
WiteMike 21.11.21

A.PAYNE
Also try to fill the game along the standard path (on C:) ... Having previously deleted the game and the Launcher ...

F
Filobok Dmitry S. 21.11.21

Trouble: at the very end of the installation, after installing Direct, VisualC ++ and GameLauncher, an error with the name "ISDone.dll" takes off, with the text "Not a single file specified for ISArcExtract was found!". After that, the game is automatically deleted ... I rummaged in the internet, I was advised to upload the ISDone.dll library to the System32 folder - alas, it did not help ... :(
I have Windows 7. I
need advice, help ...

s
scorp1607 21.11.21

the same trouble! I tried everything: I updated the firewood for vidyuhu, installed the 10th direct, downloaded this fucking "ISDone.dll", nothing comes out: (((

guys, help please !!!

W
WiteMike 21.11.21

alfa-dog01 previously posted a link to a patch that fixes the problem with "ISDone.dll", but after the patch it was necessary to install rusik ... I did not use this method ... I took another repack ... Try to download or take from someone - some other repack ... :(
On the internet I have never found a solution to such a troublesome thing, sorry ...

k
keks7777777 21.11.21

I accidentally deleted the session of the saved games! Can I somehow restore it or play it all over again?

s
scorp1607 21.11.21

Guys, download a normal repack and install it! no problems with dll and other garbage should not be !!! I downloaded the rules and everything went!

s
scorp1607 21.11.21

Guys, download a normal repack and install it! no problems with dll and other garbage should not be !!! I downloaded the rules and everything went!