3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tyrant666 11.11.19 03:13 am

black screen (Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales)

after the screen saver black screen ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
t
tyrant666 11.11.19

the Witcher is the third and this in any Repack have all tried. thanks in advance.

T
Tim7472 11.11.19

I restarted the game and skipped the Intro, then went

t
tyrant666 11.11.19

you need to restart the game in a minimized window in full several times. but at least the run was sometimes!!! it is not clear.

R
Rados99 11.11.19

All 3 of Repack and license set... had to run to the menu starts a new game go through the download and all black screen... the Sound coming the water is kind of bubbling, but the screen is black and continues to hang I tried to wait to push the buttons to try and skip the video. Zero emotion, hanging dully. All the possible codecs from Lite pack and finishing all visualname updated, installed 4-to texture... and still as dull. If someone knows the reason or a way to deal with this please tell me.

v
vanrem 11.11.19

a common mistake with the codec is not friendly
on the forum there even a topic started
www.gog.com/forum/thronebreaker_the_witcher_tales/black_screen_after_first_loading_screen/page3
wait for fix from developers have

D
DarkSider95 11.11.19

Helped me get rid of the black screen change the settings in the file (default) on the way (........\Thronebreaker \Thronebreaker_Data \StreamingAssets \settings)
Write a review who helped.

D
DarkSider95 11.11.19

R
Rados99 11.11.19

DarkSider95 Thanks really helped.. don't Really understand how those changed settings could affect the game...

H
Hermes jwh 11.11.19

DarkSider95
Thank you dear man. You saved my night.

M
Maksim Banackiy 11.11.19

Still black screen when going from one Chapter to another, this happens on the cutscenes every time they have to restart again to replay the last mission of the Chapter in the hope that black screen again will not come out... Can anyone have another solution to this problem?

s
semferot48 11.11.19

slightly lowered the resolution and it worked

M
Maksim Banackiy 11.11.19

Found one more solution will help someone. Put a high priority, I have everything working.

a
ayyrasmus 11.11.19

And helped me install the codecs pack USSR, oddly enough.

g
gloopo 11.11.19

deleted the folder with the video Thronebreaker_Data\StreamingAssets\videos and no black screens, but no video, it was not there before, only the text was read without a picture or black screen

S
SkyraX 11.11.19

version 1.1 Gogh,some inserts come with sound but black screen,the solution was found??