3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asdbanz 21.11.21 09:22 pm

What words did the Indigo Child say? (Fahrenheit)

I don’t understand what can be said to a person to gain power.
In my opinion, she said, they say, tell everyone that you know a super secret written on a flash drive in 12,005 (after all, you will rule for 10,000 years), but the flash drive is hidden in a secret place whose code the next child will tell you (12005). Next is the place where this super secret is (22005). And then, she will tell you to tell everyone that the secret is such a super-duper, that it cannot be divulged or that you are all noobs and believe in the prophecy. Although it did not exist, and everything was led to the fact that everyone thinks that you know the secret and will give whatever you want to know it, but you will say that this is not enough for such a secret.
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
JerelyMarleCrash 21.11.21

XD. Do you want to unravel the meaning of life? The fact that getting power is figuratively, everyone just needed this meaning. And the bot most likely just wanted to hear it because he wanted to plunge everything into the cold in order to attack the rest of the people later. After all, in one of the endings Lucas said that after the Oracle learned the meaning of life, nothing has changed.

S
Sаnya777 21.11.21

in fact, this meaning is not there, but they themselves are developed and do not know)

V
VALIDOL4IK 21.11.21

I think everyone heard what they wanted. Lucas and the Oracle were surprised at what they said.

L
Lord vivec 21.11.21

She told him: "Forget the torment!")

G
Gauguin 21.11.21

It's a big secret. Whoever hears what the Indigo child said will receive unlimited power. This also applies to players :)

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 21.11.21

Sanya777, the developers always know everything.

D
Disa43 21.11.21

asdbanz
She said: Fahrenheit 2 will not. Pichal.

M
Max Fry 21.11.21

The end of the film.

b
byteme 21.11.21

She said: - This
world is not real.