3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agurila 11.11.19 03:14 am

Not working keyboard and mouse in menu (Fallout 4)

The start of the game,then asked to press any key press,all is well.But in the menu nothing works, the keyboard does not give signs of life,and the cursor no ,the console opens and begins to work the keyboard and mouse when closing the console again, nothing like to be?
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steffvmf 11.11.19

Before you can create a bunch of those, tried to look for the info yourself.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/fallout_4_mini_f_a_q-169216/

a
agurila 11.11.19

Steffvmf
Thanks,although I tried to find myself,not seen,thank you)

C
Chereptor 11.11.19

Maybe your game thinks your controller is plugged in? Since I have had the same problem with the game, the current I was still connected to the controller. I've been struggling with my game settings, and then decided to try the controller and menu on it reacted.

E
EZmimego 11.11.19

Chereptor
I after buying the laptop and the new bears occur in the games is especially noticeable. shake. autobytel. Tried to do everything as written here did not help.
Wheel scroll jumps up and down in the same browser and flipping to the bottom jumps up .
changed the mouse the same song.antivirus Kasper himself updated.

S
StingerDef 11.11.19

EZmimego wood how are you? have cleaned up a bit?

M
MaxiMyYesIDo 11.11.19

Chereptor
Oh my God,bro,thank you very much! And in truth the controller was connected! Respect and uvazhuha!

_
_MaRON_ 11.11.19

Steffvmf
Ohhh... Gay, thank you)) I current the game pad had to disable it and I forgot it was on...))))

D
Dima Gluhovskiy 11.11.19

Everyone sitting here has forgotten to turn off your controller! That's terrible, I have the same thing...

T
TRololo-ololoRT 11.11.19

did not help me :(

_
_AtoMaN_ 11.11.19

I don't have the controller, after updating to Russian language patch from the PLAZA does not include menu items that have mouse a keyboard to jump from item to item, but they don't work.

F
Frankens 11.11.19

_AtoMaN_
That's the same thing,bro.
You something helped?
Solved the problem?

_
_AtoMaN_ 11.11.19

Frankens
Yes, I uninstalled the mod, reinstalled the game:) this Mod is no longer set, as dancing with a tambourine, tired, tried a lot of different options and permutations too.

T
Timur Tuktamyshev228 11.11.19

Help please at me on the contrary sees the mouse but will not respond to clicks Who knows please help on the keyboard is also not responding

A
Andrey4G 11.11.19

I have it work only when when I deleted from the devices and printers virtual gained

k
kiberstalker 11.11.19

Chereptor
Thank you, friend! Tried everything, probably all the videos on YouTube on the subject, revised, already Windu was going to reinstall. And in the case of the controller is. God give thee health! (especially registered to say thank you))

p
pipirchik 11.11.19

Chereptor
Thank you! I also tried with the settings to figure out until I saw your comment and remembered that the controller charging costs.
I registered in order to say thank you!

f
foyu88 04.09.22

MaxiMyYesIDo
Thank you, switching the Gamepad in the game helped.