3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Space Ðœarine 21.11.21 09:22 pm

Fix keyboard controls for 1.22x (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

There is such a wonderful mod http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_fiks_upravleniya_s_klaviatury-69781/. The problem is that this is, firstly, an old mod, and secondly, a lot of unnecessary crap is screwed on there.
Is there the same mod for the latest version of the game (1.22x)? Interested specifically in the item "The steering sensitivity now depends on the speed of movement. The higher the speed, the less sensitivity." Or maybe you can write some parameters yourself somewhere?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dasha77 21.11.21

DnipR
and what does not suit the standard? it is already excellent and there is a sensitivity slider

S
Space Ðœarine 21.11.21

Dasha77
what do you mean by "standard"?
I described exactly which item I'm interested in.
with standard control, the sensitivity is the same at all speeds.
with a low sensitivity, with one that is more or less comfortable at high speeds, extremely uncomfortable at low speeds, in cities at the same roundabouts.
and vice versa, with high sensitivity it is convenient in cities, but wild bumpiness begins at speed.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

DnipR
It looks like the item you're interested in falls under the physics mod. Namely the parameters (my values ​​are in the physics file):
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_0kmh: 1.3
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_100kmh: 0.4
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_minimum: 0.2
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_maximum: 10.0

S
Space Ðœarine 21.11.21

SlavikSD
I have a physics mod "New Physics for Trucks v3.1" from Ageratus Speac. But it is password protected and nothing can be changed in it.
If I create my physics.sii file, where there will be only the values ​​described by you, and I make my scs file, throw it into the mod and give it a higher priority than the physics mod, will the game add these values ​​to the gameplay? Or, in this case, the game will not read the rest of the physics file values ​​from the physics mod?

ps Hurray! Everything worked out! It remains only to adjust the ideal parameters for yourself and you can go: 3
Thank you for your help!

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

DnipR
Not at all)) Note that now physics will read only the parameters you entered. The same parameters that were in New Physics will no longer be read. The game reads data from only one sii file with the same name.

S
Space Ðœarine 21.11.21

SlavikSD
Yes, I already noticed that physics has become old again: (Do you have a physics file with modified physics in which I could enter my steering_sensitivity_multiplier data (not password-protected offc)?

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

DnipR
I ride this one. The mod is open, these parameters are present
Phishttp: //sharemods.com/c3plxk5gndje/ultra_realistic_physic_mod_v3.3.zip.html

S
Space Ðœarine 21.11.21

SlavikSD Thank you
from the bottom of my heart!

D
Denis-42 21.11.21

SlavikSD Will
this physics go to Russian cars?

S
Space Ðœarine 21.11.21

denis 02/14/1986
there is a file of general physics (air resistance, steering sensitivity, wheel angles, rocking the cab, etc.) - should go to all cars. and suspension files for specific cars (default).

D
Denis-42 21.11.21

DnipR
thanks

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

DnipR denis
02/14/1986
Not at all. The above physics is used by me on a teshke. All parameters are naturally adjusted for it. The mod is open to experimentation, it has a bunch of parameters that really change the behavior of your truck.
First of all, I increased the braking and agility when cornering with even heavy loads.