3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DikiyDog 21.11.21 09:22 pm

Automatic and Non-automatic weapons (Fallout 4)

People please explain
how to determine whether a weapon is automatic or not?
For
example, the commando perk with its increased damage, for example, a regular 10mm pistol - automatic?
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 21.11.21

so who is written in the names

M
Mercurionio 21.11.21

You put the receiver, if it's automatic, then the commando, if NOT automatic, then the cowboy. Check: you hold down the attack key. Wherever there is only 1 shot - cowboy. Pistols are pistols, FSUs for commandos, since this perk only affects carbines (two-handed rifles).

D
DikiyDog 21.11.21

Mercurionio
thanks, I see it now

s
socio path 21.11.21

The Mercurionio
commando affects all automatic weapons - including one-handed weapons, except for heavy weapons.
Try to check the information, be smarter.

M
Mercurionio 21.11.21

circus left clowns were
And you are a necroposter addict though.

s
socio path 21.11.21

Mercurionio
Better late than just forgetting mistakes. In today's world of lies and IMHO ideas about real concepts, humanity is in need of truth more than ever.

B
Belomorkanal 21.11.21

I also want to become a necroposter.
It's simple.
Non-automatic weapons - after each shot, the bolt is manually twitched to eject the spent cartridge case and insert the cartridge either from the magazine, or the cartridge is inserted manually (if the magazine is absent, or the weapon mechanism does not provide for the installation of the magazine). An example is any bolt action rifle, any pump action shotgun, etc.
Semi-automatic weapon - recoil energy from the previous shot or the pressure of powder gases from the previous shot is used to cocking the bolt. For the next shot, you need to squeeze the trigger and push it again.
Automatic weapons - just like semi-automatic weapons, they use recoil energy or the pressure of powder gases to charge after a shot, but the trigger mechanism is not fixed and the next shot occurs immediately after reloading until we fix it by releasing the trigger.