3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 21.11.21 09:22 pm

Write \\ translate craft guide, ilvl, etc. (Diablo 2)

If there is, then give a link plz
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

d00m3d the
meaning of the negamble is to exclude unnecessary pranks

I need safety murmidon boots 30frw dex fhr res, can I somehow exclude "harmful" pranks?

C
CorvinOk 21.11.21

Dosmotr Write plz everything is available and in Russian, who fumbles.
Do not listen to him - http://users.playground.ru/1361377/ Gayed BAD !!!
Wait when it comes - http://users.playground.ru/1371317/ and listen to IT !!!

T
Torum. 21.11.21

Harmful sewn-in pranks.

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

reroll with skulls to infinity?
Dosmotr, floor 6 perf skulls per try. will not you get tired? :-)

s
sxDiablo2 21.11.21

Dosmotr
Just knocked the circus off Baal. As far as I understand, he has ilvl 99. Can I upgrade him to a tiara and reroll with skulls indefinitely?
What is written here is somewhat illogical.
First, when rerolling with skulls, the item's ilvl decreases (up to a certain limit), so if you want to reroll indefinitely, the item's initial ilvl doesn't matter.
Secondly, Diadem is, in a sense, a unique item, it has qlvl = 85 (Quality Level) and mlvl = 18 (Magic Level).
The formula for calculating affix_level in this case: alvl = max (qlvl, ilvl) + mlvl. Therefore, regardless of ilvl rare Diadem, any affixes that may appear on this type of item can appear on it.
Since this is rare, not craft, the number of affixes does not depend on ilvl either.
Therefore, it does not matter whether this diadem was obtained from Baal or with the help of imbue by a character of the 8th level (ilvl = 12) - this does not affect the affixes (UPD: but there is also a moment: on diadems with ilvl <26 cannot be more than 1 socket from Mechanic's affix).

About the craft. From the bourgeois guide, you wrote out everything correctly. What do you want? Describe why the way it was thought, which affixes are truncated and which are not? Well this is pretty muddy and wordy. I propose to use the result for now and not sweat it.

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

First, when rerolling with skulls, the
ilvl of the sxDiablo2 item decreases, it does not decrease infinitely there, but drops to the corresponding "plinth".

Dosmotr, by the way, isn't it?

s
sxDiablo2 21.11.21

Obsessed
Yes, that's right, I corrected my post.

Dosmotr, by the way, isn't it?
He seems to need a craft. I have never seen anything translated like this.

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

sxDiablo2, Duc he wants to digest rarka into rarka, but crafting is different .. xs, in short, let Kulinki write to him "ti nubas and I have nothing to do with tiba", and that's the end of it. )

D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

sxDiablo2 I
buy from Anya murmidons for craft safety boots with the character 92lvl. Can I adjust so that selfrepair, chance to cast, etc. do not fall out. ? I need 30frw dex fhr res (-req as far as I understand it doesn't exist)

I also make safety rings, I need suffix "Protection". Character lvl 81 - are the rules for gambling rings? Ar, str, dex, hp, cuts, protection - Can this happen?

Safety Shield - the monarchs are blue, as I understand it through gambling, and that is very gemorno. 30/20 @rez 2soc life (4-7 pdr) - this is in theory better than Gerke. What ilvl should the monarch of blue have (from which locations will he fit) and what level of character should he gamble on?

p
passed 21.11.21

B-same, why bother with pdr, if there is a decent friend from a couple of clothes?

Murmidons for craft safety boots
XD

P
Progon_mulov. 21.11.21

QLinkee,
tebe zadanie: C

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

Dosmotr, why do you want murmidons, right? =)

s
sxDiablo2 21.11.21

Dosmotr I
buy from Anya murmidons for craft safety boots with the character 92lvl. Can I adjust so that
selfrepair, chance to cast, etc. do not fall out . ? You need 30frw dex fhr res (-req as far as I understand it doesn't exist there)
No, it won't work. You can only cut off some unnecessary high affix_levels, all low ones remain and can fall out (basically, you need to cut off from the top due to the fact that there may be some affixes due to which the Level Requirement becomes too high, for example, gloves with Lightning Strike charges with rlvl = 98, or just an unnecessary affix).
I can't say for sure about safety boots, I have to count. In theory, everything is the same as for Caster Boots, it just may be some other minimum clvl for crafting.
Edit: I figured out here, the campaign specifically for Myrmidon Greaves, due to the high qlvl, can be crafted by a character of any level at all, even clvl = 1. But it’s better for someone to independently double-check.

I also make safety rings, I need the suffix "Protection". Character lvl 81 - are the rules for gambling rings? Ar, str, dex, hp,
cuts, protection - Can this happen?
Everything is exactly the same as for the Blood Ring (since qlvl = 1). That is, ilvl = 80-83 has all the necessary affixes,
only the "6% Mana Stolen Per Hit" affix is ​​cut off, because it gives rlvl = 96.

Safety Shield - the monarchs are blue, as I understand it through gambling, and that is very gemorno. 30/20 @rez 2soc life (4-7 pdr) - this is
in theory better than Gerke.
level of gambling them?
When crafting, not only ilvl matters, but also clvl (character level). It's just that if you buy from an NPC, then ilvl is fixed by clvl, and if you gamble, then in a certain interval around ilvl.
So, for this case:
Monarch, qlvl = 72
Shield Affixes:
Deflecting, + 20% Increased Blocking, 30% Faster Block Rate, alvl = 11
Mechanic's, Add 1-2 Sockets, alvl = 10
Prismatic, + 16-20% to each Resistance, alvl = 39
Mammoth, + 31-40 to Life, alvl = 59
Life, Damage Reduced by 4-7, alvl = 41

crafting formula: Ilvl = int (clvl / 2) + int (ilvl / 2)
Formula for affix_level (in this case): alvl = 2 * max (ilvl, 72) - 99
Highest of the listed alvl: "Mammoth, + 31-40 to Life, alvl = 59"
alvl = 2 * max (int (clvl / 2) + int (ilvl / 2), 72) - 99> = 59
That is, the formula you need: int (clvl / 2) + int (ilvl / 2)> = 79
Minimum ilvl Monarch dropped from the monster = 72 (like, if not - correct me).
Those. if you craft with a character with clvl> = 2 * (79 - (72/2)) = 86, then all the listed affixes can drop out.

D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

Damn, clvl is also taken into account there. Such a hand. I thought that only ilvl, as in the reroll. How much do I have nishtyakov uporol) Gamble Ring 81lvl and kraft 91. One party rings zakraftil 2lvl mule, and even wondered why they turn to 30lvl rivers)

sxDiablo2
thanks

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

Why do you want murmidons, right? =)
passed, ahh! ICQ on an asterisk! ; D best weapon has already been found!

D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

I was also going to pull the wigs in order to get the raw materials. If the topic had not been created and had not received his sight that the level of the Persian who crafted is important, then he would have trained))

Obsessed
Enter in Google 'almost unkillable assassin', the first link. I want to try to do something like that.

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

Dosmotr, 0__o% -) there in some incomprehensible language © ;-)

Lawbringer (Preferred in a Crystal Sword for the attack speed, a Phase Blade is not fast enough to get your Dragon Talon to the next IAS breakpoint
uh .. he is there a joker? confused, it seems. :-)

D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

Obsessed
Well, if you type 100+ ipdr, then the character does not feel the enemy. Under the cover of even a very strong enemy. Well, prayer was also dim with insight, so as not to feel anything at all.

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

the character does not feel the enemy.
Dosmotr, but will he feel it? : D
I had a friend, my grandfather told him about the difference between feelings and sensations on .. rectal example. <: D the
idea is cool, but you need to read it first - there may be pitfalls, because:
Arreat Summit '' monster section ''
This build is based on the assumption that that information is correct
=)

[edit] Endgame will be Stormlash 'Jah' ...
oh shi ..

p
passed 21.11.21

ICQ on an asterisk!
I didn’t taste the joke. Why bf-ace myrmidons (especially not SD)?

Well, like if you dial 100+ ipdr, then the character does not feel the enemy.
So put it together in a single. (And make sure otherwise.xD)