3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 21.11.21 09:26 pm

Removing dead bodies and drops (Fallout 4)

Friends, tell me after how long the dead bodies are removed? According to my observations, the instances are dropped (bodies are removed, safes are locked, loot is returned). Nothing is removed in the settlements, but what about outside the settlements on the street? My paladin Dance has been resting in peace in the bushes for five days already, when his game will "bury" I do not know, I will watch. The bodies should disappear because I have been playing for a long time, the community is not yet filled with corpses.
zs In the settlement of the Alliance, too, corpses have been lying for a long time.
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeN BiostaR 21.11.21

Well, apparently the plot corpses will constantly lie, and there xs ... I crashed myself and forgot where they are.

n
nikita2112 21.11.21

There are bugs in some locations, and everything is updated as soon as you move a hundred meters away. Enemies, safes, corpses, etc. The corpses of raiders and mole rats in non-buggy locations are removed after 2-3 days. Loot sometimes spawns, sometimes not, sometimes not all loot spawns. It is difficult to say something concretely. In my opinion, the game is still too raw. Or the developers deliberately do not want to clog the save files with these variables.

s
smbdsmoke 21.11.21

if you want to remove the corpse - throw it into the river, it will float away, if mucus / dust - then only through disable, if it does not disappear.

c
clobu 21.11.21

I had a super mutant for a long time in front of a red rocket, after the attack. Before the entrance, no matter how I come and stumble, it did not disappear until I dragged it, after a couple of playgrounds it disappeared.

E
Ekimma 21.11.21

Not a mine was blown up in front of my bunker in a Red rocket. Ugh, at them (you have to look at your feet), he dragged the corpses towards Sanctuary and threw them into the river. I took my favorite 4-barreled lancer - from the second rocket the carcass flew up 50-60 meters and flew towards the river. I went and looked. It lies intact ... What happened to her further is not in the know. By the way, about the Red rocket - meters at 10-15 from it there is a den of mole rats. After sanitization, it can be used at will, but, alas, it is not suitable for a mini-cemetery. And on the outskirts of Sanctuary there is a working basement with a minimum kit for survival - just a little bit.

S
Skinny_Vamp 21.11.21

Ekimma Can you tell us more
about the basement on the outskirts of Sanctuary? Which side of the city should you look for?
In general, it would be great to have a mod for burning dead bodies. He repulsed the attack of the riflemen, collected the corpses in a heap and set them on fire - beautiful. Then he collected the bones and boiled butter on the workbench.

T
The dumpling is kind 21.11.21

skinnyelf
Kripota what O _____ O

E
Ekimma 21.11.21

skinnyelf The
house is located next to the roundabout. It's easy to find - you go around from the rear i.e. from the side of the ravine, a double hatch at the wall of the house.

S
Skinny_Vamp 21.11.21

Ekimma
Thank you, I'm sure that not many people knew about this basement. Very cozy, hid in it during a radioactive storm, fell on the mattress and drank beer. By the way, in this basement there is gold and a safe with goodies.

l
lokkie 21.11.21

In general, cellars are often found, look around.
Apparently on purpose, so that you could stumble from the Burst.
True, you have to wait longer than on the surface. It was a couple of times, a whole game night, or the day was waiting for it to end. Adds some kind of realistic variety. )

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.11.21

Guys, you can, on the contrary, bring in more corpses to your Sancturi, otherwise only one old junkie is lying in the middle of the road next to his armchair. To lie everywhere and ... stink.
I have already scattered turtles and bones where possible, but for the full effect of the ghouls I would add ...

A
AlexeyMC 21.11.21

For a long time the corpses lay in the alliance of the locals (I did not agree with them ...), did not disappear. It was too lazy to drag, gathered in a pile, suffered. I thought about what to do next. There was even a thought to anegilate with a laser gun. But the corpses cannot be incinerated, only to be divided into pieces. Out of anger, for some reason, he threw a grenade, they scattered in pieces throughout the village ... And the preservation is far away, I built it all up there. Now the village looks like a branch of hell, there are pieces of bodies even in the trees. Remove only in parts. He left it for the edification of future residents.

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.11.21

AlexeyMC
Dude, you know a lot about graceful. I respect. What is the local alliance and where is it located? I also want to decorate everything with blood and guts, after all, the New Year is on the nose.

A
AlexeyMC 21.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Alliance, location, a small village in the center of the map. Slightly to the right. And local, these are the corpses of those who lived there earlier .. There is a quest for the human factor. As it turned out, they are there conducting inhuman experiments on humans in order to understand how to distinguish a person from a synth. And I, as the embodiment of good, found it out, caught everyone and brutally killed them. Then he also blew up the corpses, but this is almost by accident ... I did not expect the effect of such a scattering of the remains. And they all lay in a heap in the center under a tree ... Some of them got stuck on the tree.

A
Alexey Enyutin 21.11.21

It seems to me that they retain their states:
1) workshop zones
2) some locations after the first visit (and / or quests). Moreover, this does not affect the respawn of enemies in these locations.

S
Skinny_Vamp 21.11.21

Alexey Yenyutin
I decided on the raiders in Corvega, for some time there was an inscription on the globalka next to the name Corweg "cleaned up". After a certain amount of time, the inscription disappeared, there were no corpses, everything was in its place and the enemies resurfaced.

r
ripvango 21.11.21

Skeletons are a bit straining on the site of a car cinema next to Trudy's canteen ... I want to make a normal settlement there, but these skeletons ... (

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.11.21

It seems that if you do not take off the gear from the ghouls, then they can lie for a long time. I brought two from the gas station to my place in Sanctuary. The undressed disappeared after a couple of hours, and the woman still dressed still lies. I sprinkled it with bottles and ashtrays for the entourage. Cool...

S
Skinny_Vamp 21.11.21

Vanya Rygalov

a
alexzet3 21.11.21

skinnyelf
this is what pissed me off in the game!
I cleaned the loka, even according to the plot,
even though I passed by for
several days, again there are bandos and mutants!
well epp ...