3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
melvinov 21.11.21 09:26 pm

Achievement "Battle Rally" (Rage)

Good day!
A very tricky achievement, more precisely 2 achievements, in order to get it, people need to be friends in the incentive with the game to play by invitation, or find a save thread with these achievements already received and upload it to themselves. In general, whoever the thread can throw off the save with these two received achievements, or go as friends in incentive, we will receive achievements together, for the game it seems like 4 players are required, if there are two, if anything, 2 more people are needed.
Thank you for the attention)
3 Comments
Sort by:
m
melvinov 21.11.21

dobrovlianin
These are my problems, what should I play, constantly on the PG, a person writes a question in the hope of getting an answer ON THE ASKED QUESTION !!! But no, there will always be a schoolboy-moron who will start blotting out the topic with nonsense ala: "Why are you playing it," "yes, the game is crap", "what, there really isn't anything else to play?" from the topic!

H
Hattack 21.11.21

dobrovlianin
In vain ... The game is not as bad as you think. Especially with the latest DLS. Truth with him hemorrhoids. To start correctly, you have to play the English version)))

m
melvinov 21.11.21

Hattack
Passed DLC Scorchers recently, good DLC agree, played only with English voice acting, subtitles and other Russian, downloaded the Russian for DLS separately to mine somewhere in incentive in some community topic, fit perfectly, 250 MB seems to weigh.