3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frank draven 21.11.21 09:26 pm

Throws a Bug, help plz (Tomb Raider (2013))

I’m sitting there, which means I’ve been playing for a day, everything’s okay and then suddenly throws out a runtime error, the steam version, there was no such garbage on the pirate, a shame, in general I deleted this C ++ all, put it all over again, and it didn’t help anything. I couldn't find a similar theme, so I had to create my own. Screen with error is attached

7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 21.11.21

Here's another argument against paid games.

C
Cureit 21.11.21

why have many problems lately

-
-Dismal- 21.11.21

Frank Draven
and here is the license, if you are corny lazy to update the driver, .... and yes sap. Steam works like this for reference, unlike pirates where they will send you to the forest - glanders. Steam will politely explain that you need to download / update and install the Microsoft VC Redist distribution kit!

F
Frank draven 21.11.21

-Dismal-
I'll politely explain to you again that I reinstalled VC Redist did not help, he still doesn't like something about it, what should I do xs, and those support is nowhere worse, their answer can be expected for thousands of years, and my stolen account is the bastards also did not return and the games were bought there decently, so just help solve the problem and I won't care

-
-Dismal- 21.11.21

Frank Draven
1) so I'm completely confused, and these are screenshots from whose account?
2) it is not difficult to restore the account if you do everything correctly
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2638886
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2347-QDFN-4366&l= russian
3) Technical support responds up to 70 days.

r
ramis1591 21.11.21

I got rid of this crap)
it was the same yesterday
1) clean the registry
2) check the viruses
3) reinstall

F
Frank draven 21.11.21

ramis1591
Thanks to those huge people, I did it as I said and it started, health and goodness to you!