3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Good_Lewandowski 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Power armor. (Fallout 4)

I have never played fallout. I started with only 4 parts. Played a little. A raider climbed into my power armor. I killed him, and I took the pieces of power armor into my inventory, now how do I put it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 21.11.21

Good_Lewandowski
Find or buy a frame. And in fact, with EVERY exit from the power armor, you SHOULD take the nuclear unit!

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

We need a framework, as mentioned above. Raiders and settlers can climb into power armor with a nuclear block (the latter only when attacking). If someone has already got into your power armor with a nuclear block, it is enough just to sneak up (If the enemy. The main thing is not to aggro) and steal the nuclear block. Then he will come out of the power armor (Frame) and you can pick it up.

p
predator999 21.11.21

And you can go to the raider in the back to shoot at the block, he will detonate and he will be forced to get out of the armor as an option to get armor with a frame.

A
AnatolyKest 21.11.21

And it's easier not to worry about the game, there will be nowhere to put them, i.e. do not mind it

E
Evgen_82 21.11.21

Hello everyone! in short, a little off topic, maybe someone already knows about the barrel, I don’t know, but I’ll say, I’m sitting listening to music in folich 4 times, I start to replay it, and thinking this: what if I hammered this topic into the console help 10mm 0 total on the video :) ) and note the damage of the stealth barrel 200! not craftable!