3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksfighter 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Preview of Escape from Tarkov (Escape from Tarkov)

Escape from Tarkov preview
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexTesla 21.11.21

Guys, let's get the game out at the beginning and then if it deserves it, we'll wake it up! Analysts got stuck, every second surveyor has his own unique opinion! Comparison of Tom Clancy's The Division and Escape From Tarkov is inappropriate, since the budget of the two games is not comparable, it’s like comparing it with a finger!

m
maksfighter 21.11.21

AlexTesla
do you think the game will come out normal? When developers start to PR and talk, like people who made the stalker take part in the development, this says a lot

A
AlexTesla 21.11.21

maksfighter
The fact of the matter is that I don't expect anything from them! I understand perfectly well that with their budget, we may not see everything that they wrote in half, but if we now begin to belittle in advance without reading it, then this also wakes up incorrectly! For example, I lost my trust in Ubisoft for a long time, because from the same assassina that they did, we know very well!

D
DanilaRestor 21.11.21

maksfighter
Nobody ever said that. The developers themselves commented on this moment, stating that "only 1 person who took part in the development of the Stalker series works in the team."

M
Man_without_conscience 21.11.21

maksfighter
Obser-video. Into the furnace.

M
Man_without_conscience 21.11.21

And the division will be a noble cocoa, like almost all yubik products in recent years. With crooked shooting, moronic interface and casualness.

g
good_boyMW2 21.11.21

Is it like "Chernobyl terrorist attack" version 2016? ))) I don't even know, someone else here remembers what "Chernobyl terrorist attack" is, you won't regret watching it on YouTube. )

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 21.11.21

good_boyMW2
This is an "escape from the Chernobyl terrorist attacks " ...

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 21.11.21

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
.... .. ..... .... .... .... .. ...... .. ..12. 34: 5