3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smartivan 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Unlock Item (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How to unlock an item so that when moving or dropping it, there is no message "Quest items cannot be removed".
I say right away that the removeitem command does not suit me, because the item itself is needed, I want to move it to the chest. I think that this can be done through tes5edit, but I just don’t know to edit. Tell me who knows? Maybe there is a mod or fix that will unlock these items?

Suppose I have the entire collection of black books and so that they do not interfere, I want to transfer them.
12 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 21.11.21

smartivan
In my opinion it can only be thrown through the console, then lifted and put somewhere. He should not disappear.

S
Sanchez ramirez 21.11.21

With the help of the Creation Kit, you can remove the "quest" flag from an item and save this case as an esp plugin. But I would not advise doing this at all, otherwise you will lose more.

V
VastoLorde 21.11.21

smartivan
Same problem. Only I also have 2 red eagles in my inventory)

n
nestrbob 21.11.21

VastoLorde
"Red Eagle" can be easily hung on a weapon rack.

V
VastoLorde 21.11.21

nestrbob
I 'll try
And then somehow I 'm tired of always carrying these useless swords with me)

s
smartivan 21.11.21

nestrbob
No when picking up an item, it still indicates that the item is quest.
It is possible only by adjusting the esm file or using a separate esp plugin

H
Hteser 21.11.21

smartivan
Try this mod here.
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/gejmplej_i_animacija/pomoshhnik_razmeshhenija_obektov/16-1-0-2317

s
smartivan 21.11.21

Hteser
No help.

s
smartivan 21.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Which flag should be removed, I unchecked the "Can't be taken" flag, plugged in the plugin, reactions are zero.
I did not find any other flags, maybe the matter is in the attached scripts to these books?

n
nestrbob 21.11.21

smartivan
Do you have a difference between pick up and pick up? Threw it away, picked it up and carried it to any place.

S
Sanchez ramirez 21.11.21

smartivan
There should be a "Quest Item" flag. Anyway, there was such a flag in Fallout CK.

a
arah 21.11.21

smartivan
There is a mod "Wall of Heljarchen Hall" (now v.2.2 Betta is available) it uses the function of moving black books, ancient scrolls to special cabinets. There are also named stands for masks and unique artifacts. You can just install the mod or dig into it, it tastes and colors)