3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aenmutus 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Problem with Nexus Mod Manager (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In general, I purely accidentally forbade the launch of the application and now I can not download mods directly to NMM. Those. I click on "Download With Manager" on the mod page and nothing happens, I was poking around in the chrome settings - I did not find "on". Of course, I can download them the old fashioned way and open NMM, but it's much easier to click in the browser and immediately have the mod in NMM.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AaAtTtAaA 21.11.21

Try to go back to default settings

A
Aenmutus 21.11.21

AaAtTtAaA
I cannot reset the settings. If it was permissible, I would calmly fold.

H
Hteser 21.11.21

Look in the settings of your antivirus program, most often there is a problem with it.

A
Aenmutus 21.11.21

Hteser
No, chrome had an alert like "allow actions" and "do nothing" on top, the checkbox was on "remember the choice", I pressed "do nothing" on my sleepy head, and now there is no alert and the action is not performed.

H
Hteser 21.11.21

In the address bar, enter chrome: sittings, find there to restore the default values ​​inside.
There somewhere there is a table of type: content type - actions. More precisely, I will not say - I use another browser.

A
Aenmutus 21.11.21

Hteser
Try to go back to the default settings.
I can't reset the settings. If it was permissible, I would calmly fold.

H
Hteser 21.11.21

Do you have a Google account?
Look here .
https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/6177447

A
Aenmutus 21.11.21

Hteser
I read it, there is about applications, I have a problem with the browser itself, purely with it, the "safety" of chrome is a pancake. I'll try to reinstall it chtol.

A
Aenmutus 21.11.21

Hteser
Reinstalled, this window appeared again, this time started, now all the rules.

H
Hteser 21.11.21

How I could have tried to help, but I could not !!! :)