3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reddington1371 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Plot question (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone) is it possible to finish the story about the son and complete the rest of the quests at the usual pace? And in general, after what does the game end? In order not to accidentally wander and finish the game
5 Comments
Sort by:
p
people with a machine gun 21.11.21

Reddington1371 the
game does not end., After the end of the main story

L
LongVampire 21.11.21

Reddington1371
There is no ending, after completing the main storyline, you are presented with an open world. Ie you can not take a steam bath and go through the main quest the game does not end with him.

W
Wise fool 21.11.21

Reddington1371
There is no end. You can play after the end of the main story quest, but you will not be able to complete some tasks due to bugs, due to relations with factions or their destruction. My advice is to do side quests, explore locations and level up and collect all kinds of useful junk.

V
Vladimir Platonov 21.11.21

how can you ask about what is not there?)
Of course, there are not too many quests so far - but this is not the most important thing in general =))
The main thing in a fallout is the open world, travel around the location, character development and settlement =)
And in general who is in Do you need a story in 2058?)
The main thing is the gameplay.

R
Reddington1371 21.11.21

people with a machine gun.
LongVampire
Alex85
Vladimir Platonov
Thank you very much) with me plus signs) I
just wonder what happened to Sean. I did not read spoilers on purpose. How to find a son and go on with a calm soul)