3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecesenkin 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Boxed vs digital (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Now there is a discount in incentive and therefore the game goes for half the price, tell me what is better to take a boxed one with all sorts of goodies or with a discount in incentive?
1. If I buy on incentive, will I need to register with GOG?
2. How is the box version activated? I heard that the game from the box can be simply installed and activated at your own discretion, and Steam is not needed in this case.
Help me to understand.
PS Happy New Years everyone!
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abibas25 21.11.21

Pecesenkin
GOG does not need to register, but unfortunately I cannot tell you about the second question ...

E
Eagle387 21.11.21

Nafig you these "buns"? Take digital, with a discount. She has more advantages than the boxed one. It is not necessary to register with GOG, if you are registering, then you will simply be shown that you have the game.

K
Kosh13 21.11.21

The boxed version, if desired, and only if desired, can be registered for the gogi. And so in Steam it is much better. And changing the language is not a problem and the dls / patches are all there. Well, cards on which another 15-20 rubles can be returned.

z
zhimipe 21.11.21

Steam, boxed versions are the last decade.

L
Lisstoman 21.11.21

Torrent edition

g
gerasader 21.11.21

box, well, at least I bought both the game and the first dlts in boxes

x
xoen 21.11.21

Fan box. Similar to the GOG version without any incentive.
If you just take it, it's better to take it in GOG because again there are no bindings.
If you took it on the incentive, then you don't need to register for GOG. These are two independent trading platforms.

D
Destroyer208 21.11.21

Took at a discount Stame, and no problems

B
BatmanWayne221 21.11.21

Lisstoman

Wrong game.

E
Eagle387 21.11.21

Lisstoman Is
no different from a license. CDPR did not put protection

B
BatmanWayne221 21.11.21

Lisstoman

Empty? With a poor grafon? O_O. What oak did you collapse from?

B
BatmanWayne221 21.11.21

Lisstoman
By the way, personally I have met few bugs.

k
kuaa25 21.11.21

I took the boxed collection for 8500 I do not regret a drop and I am happy looking at Geralt riding a griffin.

x
xoen 21.11.21

W3aMisterWinner
If there is really no dough to eat, then you can understand.
But just such developers need to be supported by money. their units. My opinion.

M
Max Kalinichenko 21.11.21

Box office) I took it and was happy with it.

O
Old_Nick 21.11.21

Kosh13 ".... And changing the language is not a problem, and the dls / patches are all there ...."
In GOG, changing the language is even easier - you just download the corresponding langwayjpack. ;)
And patches / dls the same "everything is". Moreover, the patch can be "rolled back", in incentive, as far as I know, it is impossible.
And the cards - yes, this is, purely, Steam's "bun"

O
Old_seemann 21.11.21

The boxed version is nevertheless nicer than the stingy figure.

O
Old_seemann 21.11.21

BatmanWayne221 There are
enough bugs . Castles, from which you can only get out with the help of bugs in the texture. Lonely stone ruins, standing just for decoration, from which you can't get out at all. The disappearing sounds of blows and cuts, Roach ...
Once, while trying to mount a horse, Geralt began to walk around her. A minute or two. I walked away from the computer for 15 minutes. I come back - GG keeps walking.
Has it ever happened that while running on land Geralt just picked up and dived? To the air. There are no textures of water even close, but Geralt is diving somewhere, and splashes of water are audible.
Or, for example, death when falling from a height from two knees?
I’m not a problem seeker in games and usually don’t even notice them, but in this game there are a lot of them and they are noticeable. This is just a small part of them. I get tired of listing all the bugs in this game

B
BatmanWayne221 21.11.21

Shubert

Nuuuuu, I have not met them.

O
Old_seemann 21.11.21

BatmanWayne221
Oh, I envy .... Go for the initial bearish set on Skelig))