3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrDock 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Battle for Bunker Hill (bug) (Fallout 4)

For some reason, I have a very strange situation in the game: before finding the Institute, I completed several missions for the Brotherhood, then I found the Institute and started playing for them. But now, for some reason, in any clash with the Brotherhood, they do not become my enemies. More precisely, no one becomes my enemy. Basically, the only enemies I have in the game are raiders and monsters. Neither the Brotherhood, nor the Institute, nor the Railroad, no one will attack me, even if I kill their damn platoon in front of their eyes, knock down two vertiberds and dance on their corpses - they will not give a damn. So in this quest it was so. Moreover, I did not inform anyone about the Institute's attack (there were two options - to inform the factions about it), but the Bros arrived anyway, in general there was a complete orgy, I just walked among a huge crowd of allies shooting at each other. Help, what have I done? How do I fix this?
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inril 21.11.21

You knocked out Strike! Rejoice, dude, half of the planet dreams of this: absolutely everyone loves you and no one cares about how you look and what you do. You are ideal!
Seriously, what faction did you join?

M
MrDock 21.11.21

Inril
lol, I don't even know. I also helped the Railroads, took an upgrade from Tinker Tom to armor for clothes, helped the Brotherhood, I am a Knight with them, then I found the Institute and am actively working for them. In general, it’s not surprising that when they meet, they don’t attack me. But, damn it, I was just walking down the street, I saw a vertibird, knocked him down to the edrens, he fell epic into the river right in front of me, from there two knights with half-unwrapped armor came out of the water, out of boredom I began to wet them, and they just stood there and waited for them to be killed. Before getting to the Institute, I also asked how to do this from that dude engineer at the Minutemen, Sturges, in my opinion, in general, built a portal on his native street. That is, I even managed to play on the side of this redneck. BUT IT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN THE FULL IGNORATION OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING FOR ANY OF MY ACTIONS, I FEEL ABANDONED.

PS This game breaks my psyche.

C
Cucumber312 21.11.21

MrDock Proceed
further in the story for the N-faction.
And this is not a bug.
In def. at the moment of the plot you will become an enemy of the N-faction.
Spoiler about the fate of the other 2 factions (But in the end, you will still drink out 2 others, besides your own.) The

factions do not have karma and reputation in the game.

M
MrDock 21.11.21

Blind
So it's not even a bug?
I remember that in New Vegas I also liked to walk in several directions at once (boat), but at the same time they answered me if I tried to start a fight.

C
Cucumber312 21.11.21

MrDock
I already gave the answer.
There is no karma or faction reputation in the game.
Until you sit at close range in one of the factions (BS, Subway, Institute), you will be a kind of neutral.
Put them down at least a whole army.

M
MrDock 21.11.21

Bezlikiy
I just wonder how this could not have been foreseen. And if this is exactly what is provided, then I do not know who thought that shooting at crowds of unrequited dolls would be a good idea.

C
Cucumber312 21.11.21

MrDock
Although, I may be wrong.
He rolled back to the exit to the roof, after the annihilation of Kellogg, went to join the BS.
All the cases, the rotorcraft have already begun to fly.
I tried to knock one down, got a reply from him.
MB just in that batch of GG is far from a priority target for the NPC.
A kind of mixing in the background, and the GG can continue to carry out the plot.

B
BlackTea 21.11.21

MrDock
You joined all the factions in a campaign: D
I, too, during the assault on Bunker Hill, was freaked out by the fact that those whom I shot did not answer me (except for PP).

B
Barsagar 21.11.21

Everything was right there. Those. BS initially were not my enemies there, they just fought with synths. But if I started firing at the BS, they started firing at me.

D
Dmitry Selyutin 21.11.21

IHAP, guys. In short, now I'm playing for the Institute (the subway said so, I actually played for them and already helped the synths escape) I already whistled the impeller at BS, so they are now my enemies. In general, now a description of the problem. beyond Bunker Hill (otherwise you can't name it, I knocked down 5 of some rotorcraft and shoveled a bunch of synths with a bunch of BS. Then I went underground, helped the Underground, I thought I needed to talk to the runaways. I stumbled into them with the letter E-zero reaction. Okay. In general, I'm going out. And then one of the "subway" starts shooting at the room holder (they are standing behind the bar, father and son), my companion (Piper) also starts all of a sudden. These father and son now for me constantly enemies, and as soon as they start shooting at me, the whole Bunker Hill starts to aggro at me, if I shoot back, then my companion will aggro at me.but the next moment this father started shooting at me and the whole Bunker was aggroed. Piper one-shot took out some Karla, and I decided to dump. Who had a similar situation? I need to complete the quest, and I xs, will they shoot at me or not And yes, here I discovered that loyalty is still there and power armor lowers it not weakly (I read about Virgil's aggressiveness and came across such an idea. Later, when I was handing over the quest to the Director of Atomix, I faced this again. In armor, they attack me, without armor, ok.) Does anyone know a way or cheat to stop a particular hero from aggravating?that loyalty is still there and power armor does not weakly lower it (I read about Virgil's aggressiveness and came across such an idea. Later, when I was handing over the quest to the Director of Atomix, I faced this again. In armor, they attack me, without armor, it is normal.) Who knows who - is there a way or a cheat to make a specific hero stop aggro?that loyalty is still there and power armor does not weakly lower it (I read about Virgil's aggressiveness and came across such an idea. Later, when I was handing over the quest to the Director of Atomix, I faced this again. In armor, they attack me, without armor, it is normal.) Who knows who - is there a way or a cheat to make a specific hero stop aggro?