3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alisinel 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Bug from the lonely rock wyvern. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Looked at the topics and did not find one.
I got to the rock through an underwater grotto. She ransacked the main building and tower. She went down to the bridge - turned out after me. From the doorway, for good luck, she fired at her with a crossbow (impact bolt 7-9 +8 silver damage). The bird fell down on the stones as if it had been knocked down, got stuck in the textures and is now unusually useful. )
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iasthope 21.11.21

You load the previous save and you will have another wyvern, not bugged.

-
-Dismal- 21.11.21

uncommon ahaa - new year (season) new gadgets !!!

L
Levokos 21.11.21

Alisinel shot her
from the doorway with a crossbow for good luck. Um
... 1-hit kill? Is the skill learned or was the trainer used to kill with 1 hit?
And on the topic - restarting the save. Shoot / hit the wyvern when it lands on the ground.

B
Bupycop 21.11.21

Alisinel Make your way
to the top of the tower, open the bridge, provoke a wyvern, run across the bridge, where there is more room for combat.

V
Vovanlavrov 21.11.21

you put yourself a console ... and you write killall and that's it ... everyone is dead (well, except for you) ... everyone is happy (well, except for those who are dead)))))

B
Bupycop 21.11.21

Vovanlavrov
Would you also advise to download the save with the completely completed game or download the trainer and turn on immortality ... why kill interest using the console and other similar topics?

V
Vovanlavrov 21.11.21

Bupycop
yes, okay ... I'm not saying to constantly use ... in such situations you can ... and you suggest loading the sevka, which the devil knows from where, and go over again ... why the heck? If you can do everything much faster

B
Bupycop 21.11.21

Vovanlavrov
I suggest saving more often)

T
TheKep 21.11.21

in fact, there is a perk in skills, for a kill from one hit / shot 6% if it is fully loaded.
Alisinel
only reloading the save will help, alas :)

A
Alisinel 21.11.21

I have not learned or used any skills, I develop the Persian in signs) but one shot with a Nubian bolt and the birds died. And in general, at the 10th level, it's too early to beat her IMHO.
And with the previous save, everything is clear, I just shared the situation. Before that, from one-shot, only drowned people died under water)