3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GWINBLEYDD 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Problems with Uplay (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

The people what the hell, bought the Assassin's Creed: Revelations litsuha, I installed it, played pampered in the multiplayer, downloaded this file a little http://www.playground.ru/cheats/46520/, it gives DLS new ones, played a day with new DLS, and today I go and write: "The Uplay Downloader is offline as Ubisoft is currently unavailable. You can play the game, but other Uplay features are not available offline."

I just want to know is this something at the yubiks, or is there something wrong with my account on Uplay?

Request to the admin and others do not delete the topic !!!
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
PLATON95 21.11.21

Everyone is doing this now, I hope they will fix it soon ..

K
KIBERMAX 21.11.21

the uplay server is temporarily disabled right now, the server is being serviced right now

G
GWINBLEYDD 21.11.21

PLATON95
KIBERMAX
thank you, I thought I had something like an account stolen like my friend on the incentive also downloaded DLS for Skyrim I told him that now there will be no additional content for Skyrim next year, but he will still be about his own well and so downloaded installed in the end there is no account or skyrim.

D
Deneral 21.11.21

Hello everyone, I have one question and one problem, who knows, help me all the forums.
1.Vopros, In the defense of the Mediterranean there is Rhodes, but it is not open and for this you need to play on all the multiplayer maps of Rhodes in the multiplayer plikhz sit on which ones if someone knows.
2. The problem is, I don’t know whether this is a problem or it should be so, but I, like everyone else, have several icons (not Reward) in the achievement column in the launcher in the launcher. . 4 "or" Complete Desmond's Journey 1 "
Who knows the answers to these questions, help me plz.

M
Migel Gross 21.11.21

I lost all my achievements. Everything that is in the game has been working for a long time already, and today I launched Yuplei, it has been updated, and all the achievements have disappeared. What to do? Really in those. support to complain?

a
andrey17t 21.11.21

I have no Russian voice acting in either revelations or brotherhood. used to be, but I removed all the asasks and recently installed them again, tell me what to do? (licenses)

S
Staliger 21.11.21

Migel Gross
is the same for me. I completed all the achievements when the game came out, the uplay was version 2, so everything was marked as done in it too. Then uplay was updated to version 3, and after version 4 - 10 random achievements remained open. I go into the game - everything is received there, but the uplay is a jamb, although it is shown on its website that all the achievements were still taken from me. The bug seems to be.
andrey17t
If you download games from uplay, then there will be a multipack of languages, there is no Russian. It is only in the third part, if memory serves.

M
Migel Gross 21.11.21

I forgot to write that soon, after the problem arose, I solved it by copying the old saves to the folder where they were stored (the achievements disappeared when I reinstalled the game). And that's all. Achievements have recovered.

S
Staliger 21.11.21

Migel Gross
Eh, it didn't help me ... I deleted all the saves, started a new game - then only achievements began to be counted, but I was too lazy to go through everything again (

M
Migel Gross 21.11.21

Staliger
To the Ubisoft Game Launcher folder. Previously, I had it on drive C, but then I reinstalled Yupley on drive D. My saves are located along the path: D: Ubisoft Game Launcher savegames There, in this folder there is a folder with a name in the form of many numbers and letters, and in it there are several folders with names in the form of numbers, so that it is impossible to understand which of the Ubisoft games which saves are where, but they are there from all the installed Ubisoft games. Achievements are lost every time you reinstall games from Yubisoft, or Yuplei itself, therefore, in order to restore them, you must always have copies of the saves somewhere separately and shove them back into the appropriate folder after reinstalling the games, because achievements in Yuplei, in contrast from Steam are tied to saves, not to your account.

S
Staliger 21.11.21

Migel Gross
There is now something like a cloud, and saves are stored there. If you deleted the game and then installed it, the save will be loaded from the cloud. Apparently, I had a failure when reading data from saves and only 10 achievements were opened, and to open other achievements, I have to start the game again ...

a
andrey17t 21.11.21

Staliger
and the language cannot be changed in any way? ((((

S
Staliger 21.11.21

andrey17t
Download russifiers, or the games themselves, where you got the keys

a
andrey17t 21.11.21

Staliger was rocking
, there is no sound in the revelations, but everything is fine with the blood fraternity, download the keys from where, I'll try, I'll describe later))))

-
--- Dimon --- 21.11.21

Tell me what could be the problem, I have a license, installed registered, I come to me writes constantly Ubisoft is not available try later ???

P
ProVedmak007 21.11.21

a couple of days ago I went into yuplei normally, now I go in and there all my games have disappeared, what for tries?

D
David Brain 21.11.21

A friend gave up his account, I wanted to play. I went to the ACK and pressed play, the game does not start, well, that's understandable.
I thought to delete it, but there is no game. What to do, I really want to play.

G
Glebon4 21.11.21

I decided to write here a similar problem with achievements, and share the solution to this problem. I ran into her a long time ago. Almost immediately after the release of the game. The problem was this: while playing Assassin's Creed Revelations, my internet went out and several achievements were not syncing with Uplay. That is, in statistics I had them, like the guys above (Deneral and Staliger), but in Uplay they remained closed. After the game, I closed Uplay, thinking that the achievs would sync after the next launch of Uplay and the internet. Alas, this did not happen. First, a couple of achievements were closed that I discovered during the time when there was no Internet. Then I went through the game and the DLC. And after a while, after some update of Uplay, like Staliger, I lost a couple of achievements, or rather all the achievements from the DLC.
Nothing helped. If you start a new game just like that, and try to complete the achievements, then nothing worked. In the statistics, they remained completed, and because of this, Uplay did not want to open these achievements.

In general, how I discovered the achievements:
1. Installed the game. I patched it and installed the Lost Archive DLC.
2. Launched the game, Uplay synchronized the game with the cloud, and my old saves became available to me.
3. Logged out of the game. The Uplay settings withdrew check mark from the "Enable save synchronization" cloud services. "
4. In Uplay folder, that is Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher have savegames folder. Now there are all stored Uplay games. Copy this folder in order to remain old save.
5. This folder contains folder 40, which contains the Revelations saves. Path: Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher savegames your number 40. In this folder, I manually deleted all the files.
6. Start the game, start a new game. And in this new game, in statistics, all the achievements are unfulfilled (I eliminated exactly what prevented the achievement of achievements in Uplay).
7. Completed achievements in the new game that were closed in Uplay. After that, I deleted these new saves, and reinserted my old ones, where the game was completely completed. Yes, and in the settings, I checked the box to enable the synchronization of the save in the "Cloud Service" so as not to lose the save.

It's all.