3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoiseDru 21.11.21 09:41 pm

Consequences of Civil War Choices (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

in general, tell me what are the advantages of both? And I saw such a question that after choosing a side, Whiterun would raskherachat but is it possible to do without it somehow? I like this city and my main house there)))) plus a wife, children, a dog, a bear.
in general, the first question from each side of the allys is who is a racist and so on, it doesn't matter to me how.
and the second question is whether it is possible to overcome the destruction of whiterun and so that there would be no war at all
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 21.11.21

Similar topics there is a sea of ​​search on the forum religion does not allow you to use? And on the merits of the issue with Whiterun, everything will be ok, only Vignar Gray-Mane will become Jarl if you pass for the lads. There, to choose according to your preferences, on the one hand, brothers, patriots and xenophobes, on the other, the disintegrating empire that has become the bedding of the Talmor so as not to disintegrate to the end - choose one of the lesser evils.

N
NoiseDru 21.11.21

predator999
yes I studied a bunch of topics about this and on the forum, but there is a srach about racism and other garbage, but essentially nothing. what are the advantages of both companies awaiting me

W
Wild rider 21.11.21

Noise5275
I specially fixed the same theme at the top, isn't it visible?

C
ClevoGame 21.11.21

Noise5275
sha ta hnya, sho this.
Karoch the choice of cardinal betrayals will not show you.

N
NoiseDru 21.11.21

Wild Rider
yes I saw her but I say there are no descriptions of the buns from each faction. although I skimmed briefly, but I did not notice this, but since you are here then we can tell you what and how for whom in the end you went)))

p
predator999 21.11.21

Well, what can I say about the pros, random weapons on quests that you will immediately break on a pintogram, because by 30 lvr you yourself are cooler than a scratchish and enchant? Unless the officer's armor of the Brothers of the Storm looks good, but again, how you pump it will not be relevant.

N
NoiseDru 21.11.21

Lan probably all the same I'll play for the empire. since there are more votes everywhere for the empire, so long as the whiteruns do not destroy the vlot, this worries me. But regarding the second question, is it possible to somehow avoid war to reconcile both?

H
Hteser 21.11.21

Noise5275
This is a quest line, there are only 3 options:
1. Victory of the
Stormcloaks 2. Victory of the Empire
3. Uncheck the activation of the quest :) :)

b
barmaley73 21.11.21

Noise5275
As the conflict deepens, Whiterun will suffer slightly anyway.
When moving along the main plot, if the citizen is not passed for one of the parties, it will be possible to hold a conference of the heads of the conflict at the gray-bearded so that they calm down during the showdown with Alduin. Negotiations can take place in different ways, so you can try different options after being saved.
IMHO plus the completion of the quest is that some fortresses in which bandits used to hang out will be occupied by the victorious troops, that is, there is the appearance of establishing order. Minus - the deceased Whiterun.

N
NoiseDru 21.11.21

ATP all)