3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serious-nik 21.11.21 09:41 pm

War of loners with bandits (STALKER: Clear Sky)

For 3 days now I have not been able to capture the depot
1.1.1 I have seized the depot and there are no bandits in any of the locations (and I also cleaned it out in the agroindustry) (at least on the map (I will explain in more detail below)) but I waited more than 1 game day but stalkers do not come for reinforcements from the flea market. HOW TO MAKE THEM COME TO HELP?
1.1.2 I heard that if you clean the flea market from stalkers, he will spawn there and reinforcements will go. Will it help?
1.1.3 Maybe this is because I removed all the bandits and they simply have no one to kill and they stand on the ground and do not send reinforcements, because I heard that some of them, when they walked around the dump, groups of individuals moved to seize the depot, and they helped them and they stayed there

1 there are no bandits on the map, but in the war of groups there is a small squad of bandits (about one-fifth of the sticks) but they are not on the map, where are they (below are 2 arguments, are they true?)? And do they affect the capture of the depot?
1.2.2 I just survived a hop-stop in the basement at flea markets, but the agroindustry did not go down to the dungeons, but they say that the bandits may be that very small detachment
1.2.3 I heard that there are bandits in Limansk, maybe this is that detachment

1.3 .1 How to clear the depot and remove all the bandits? (if all of the above is complete nonsense and I do not clean it correctly) (as a last resort, disable respawn.

2.1.1 Is it possible in group relations (in the section with statistics) to make the friends / enemies strip completely green / red since it is half green / red and the other half is orange
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRAsher12 21.11.21

1. Destroy all groups of bandits concentrated on the cordon, dump and agricultural industry.
2. Destroy all the bandits at the depot itself.
3. Hold the depot until the stalkers arrive. (you can watch them on the PDA)

z
zwweerr 21.11.21

serious-nik
do you even play with mods ??

s
saa0891 21.11.21

In general, the war of groups has always been buggy, (in the original), at least a sticky problem could easily have arisen from the depot, and stalkers simply could not go, or for example, you captured the depot, stalkers came, you left for another lock, and when you came there again there were bandits, sometimes, of course, it turned out that the stalkers were specifically fixed there, but this was very rare.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.11.21

My bandits have always been endless, that is, after a certain time they again appeared on the map. So there, it seems, with stalkers I should run there. There is a quest to capture the depot, and not sit waiting for help.

z
zwweerr 21.11.21

it happened that sometimes the bandits appeared literally a minute after the depot was cleaned ... it just seemed to clean it up, and a minute later they were again in full force ....... ((and it also killed that it was impossible to get the weapon at the base. ..... only in certain places did the barrel get out and only from those places it was necessary to hit the bandos .......

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.11.21

zwweerr
Bandyuki, in my opinion, reappear at a certain distance from the depot, like the military on Cordon

Y
YAN_ZAAN 21.11.21

The war of factions is fundamentally unfinished. There are idiotic habits there. For example, as far as I remember, it’s impossible to capture the bases once and for all. There will always be either a squad or a dude spawning somewhere, although the reward for capturing the base has already been given ... I walked through Freedom, taking out the Duty. So, it is truly and forever impossible to destroy the Debt. Fuck knows why, but that's it. Look for handicraft patches for this whole thing, all of a sudden the modders figured out how to bring it all to the norm.

z
zwweerr 21.11.21

Den-z2011
if you stand for a long time at the checkpoint at the cordon, then you can wait for the appearance of soldiers ..........))
...... it was more than once .......... but not as often as we would like ........))

I remember, a couple of times, that the depot in the clear sky had to be taken out several times, tk. bondyuki spawned right out of thin air ....... the trick was this: a marker on the map indicated that they were in the depot, but they were not there in practice, but there was a point on the map ....... begaesh-begaesh and hop - a bunch of bandyuk ............)) or one remains, sits under the roof itself, and the marker does not point there at all .......... one way or another ... . it happened that sometimes it really was necessary to clean the depot two or three times per call ...........))

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.11.21

zwweerr
I don’t remember exactly, but I also endured it several times, and they appeared again. I got tired of this business, and I scored. But as for the military, I did not try to just wait for them. Yes, there is a couple of steps away, until the megaphone You will not hear any propaganda. You look, they are already running. Only in these detachments the corpses disappear much faster. I completely endured the post, the soldiers did not respawn. That's why I expected the same from the depot.
In general, it would be interesting to look at the possibility of the complete destruction of groups

s
serious-nik 21.11.21

zwweerr
no

z
zwweerr 21.11.21

serious-nik
what not ??

s
serious-nik 21.11.21

Guys, the problem has been solved long ago, you sit near the base and wait for a detachment to move out to clean up the Depot, then together with them (or better in front of them) you clean the depot and they stay there !! Everything