3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edlight 21.11.21 09:41 pm

DLC: Title Update (Claptastic Voyage) - Tips Sharing (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

I will not talk about the plot and impressions. In taste and color, all oranges are purple. I will just say that I was very pleased with the links to the first and second Border (locations, enemies, characters). The new weapon was not particularly pleasing. But Grinder surprised: you can mix 3 orange and 3 pink weapons for free. The output is orange and pink, respectively. There is a bank and a personalization station.
Almost all of the achievements are story-driven, with the exception of
Wheely Fast - to run away from the wheel. - done in the side quest "The Temple of Boom" location Subconsious .. Just take the right thing, turn around and quickly run away, jumping over the holes in the
Sociopathic Networker corridor - talk to the holograms of all the heroes. In my opinion there are 5 of them and all in the location "The Nexus"
The Gift that Keeps on Giving - on the arena in "The Cortex", play in all modes (9) and with all mutators (9). There are only 3 waves, so 9 rounds are done very quickly. Also get the It's Raining Cats and Hotdogs achievement (end the round using the mutator)
But with No Photographs, Please! I have a problem's. Who are these SpyBugs, where to find them? I shot everyone from afar with a sniper, not scared for a hundred passed, nothing ... True, there was only one side quest left, which I can't get to, maybe there?
10 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 21.11.21

edlight
SpyBugs are bugs for everybody. Maybe, like in previous versions, you need to wait for them to mutate or turn into cocoons?

M
Marvelosi 21.11.21

Give advice! How to renew this short Supplement?

A
AeReC 21.11.21

Give advice! How do I start this add-on? It is installed, but no new mission has appeared, and there are no new locations on the map on Klaptrap either.

F
FEAR512 21.11.21

Is this the mind of Zhelezyaka?

a
ashleyalicia 21.11.21

AeReC
I went into the teleporter and there is a new location "deck 13.5" as well as the "holo dome"
edlight
. new gadgets, new design in aesthetic terms, new opportunities - here is the link that I post is not once
Spoylerhttp: //imgur.com/a/18nof#vvir4rz
itself dlc Claptastic Voyage I have not yet started to take place probably some ruzhki will provide for job but I decided to look and hold them in my hands all at once)

_
_DooM_ 21.11.21

edlight
There are some flying photography bugs, so maybe they need to be killed before they take a picture of you?

I
Ichigo_Kun 21.11.21

For a long time I had to fight against the final, with the blue gear of the 60th lvl on the 63rd.
I'll fill the 70th, I'll start farming the norms of gear, but for now it's falling, then I'll use it.
I have already found Infu at the site of the fall of the new weapons of interest to me.

S
Salvador gunzerker 21.11.21

Can you only play the story 3 times?

T
Toth 21.11.21

Actually, two times

S
Salvador gunzerker 21.11.21

With the purchase of the "Slaughterhouse in the Holo Dome" add-on, you can go through the third time.