3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fandos13 21.11.21 09:41 pm

Extreme Injector v3 (Far Cry 4)

I can not start Extreme Injector v3.exe what to do
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
blak31 21.11.21

framework upgrade to 4.5

L
Lazy_Cat 21.11.21

your computer does not pull, to start the injector you need a 2 gig video card

P
Pasha Matsgras 21.11.21

People I have a computer 2-x nuclear opera 4 giga, Extreme Injector v3.exe can not start, but the fact is that I had it, what should I do, now I'm hitting my head.

o
olegik55 21.11.21

Pasha Matsgras, do you run it on behalf of the administrator or in the usual way?

S
Saifula Amkhadov 21.11.21

Update microsoft.fraemox and then it will start!

P
ProNoobas22 21.11.21

What to do, I updated the framework, but it was not about it, Extreme Injector It just disappears when I move it to a folder

P
Paul_SH 21.11.21

ProNoobas22
Some antiviruses treat the injector as malware and remove it. This is a false positive (usually due to a lack of digital signatures). Quote from the author of the master131 utility:
"If your anti-virus detects this as a virus, ignore it or add an exclusion. It is not a virus, you can run it under a sandbox and log every single thing it does, it's harmless. Once the injector gets more popular, it will be labelled as "riskware". This means that using it can be risky because the DLLs you inject could be malicious. I am not responsible for the hacks you download. ".
I advise you to do NOT as advised on the Playground forums (disable the antivirus), but do as the author himself recommends (add the injector to the antivirus exclusions, i.e.