3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 21.11.21 09:53 pm

Gravy Zerk? (Diablo 2)

Somewhere there was a guide here, I can't find it.

The following questions are of interest.
1) breaks ias for pb?
2) are + max damage charms useful?
3) 20 zerk, 20 Bo, 20shout, 20howl, 50% FI, 1 point wonders, rest in sword mastery?

If it will be ww and not a zerk? Ias breaks for pb are necessary. I’ll dial ar from charms. Offweapon ias counts for cc?
33 Comments
Sort by:
i
ixdon 21.11.21

Offweapon IAS for WW is not counted.
About the breaks: you can see it here:
http://diablo3.ingame.de/diablo-2/calculatoren/angriffsgeschwindigkeit/?lang=en
True, the site is a bit crooked.
According to this site, 5% IAS is enough for PB for 4-frame WW

I
Immense 21.11.21

Dosmotr
breaks ias for pb?
Zerk with a vulture?

D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

La I know about this calculator. I have a bunch of advertisements popping up there. And I'm not sure that there is correct IAS for cc gives out.
If vv barb has a stamp pb zweich and death pb zweich colossus - how much ias should be on the neck and in what?

D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

it seems to me that cv will wet faster

p
passed 21.11.21

breaks ias for pb?
The calculator is the same.

are charms with + max damage useful?
Of course. Zerk simply converts fiza to magic.

20 zerk, 20 Bo, 20shout, 20howl, 50% FI, 1 point wonders, rest in sword mastery?
Something like that. But you can make a screamer. Do not poison alone.

Offweapon ias counts for cc?
Each cannon is separate.

If vv barb has a stamp pb zweich and death pb zweich colossus
Uzhs what. 2 bars or ss.

D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

passed
Thanks. She explained about the calculator, a lot of advertisements will come out.

Travik onli will be. Probably stamp pb + ss and cc.

P
Patsa Vatsa 21.11.21

Dosmotr, do not do it in pb.

p
passed 21.11.21

a bunch of ads
pops up Adblock, no?

f
firkax 21.11.21

but I do not have an adblock and there is no "heap of advertising" there

Q
QLinkee 21.11.21

firkax
You just close your eyes, huh?

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

And I'm not sure that there is correct IAS for cc gives out.
Dosmotr, calc in normas, Compost paisal, sho of the two available, this one is more painful, although it knocks down, yes, on some tricky skills. zerk, according to tracing paper, by ias = auto attack and concentrate. I hope he's not sly. ;-)
for ww do not select ias anywhere. let you have 0% on your cannon and on your gear. then the calc itself will show how much ias is needed on the cannon. at least a ww-barb with a ba 34% shows. % -)

QLinkee, the firm always knows how to solve the problem. ;-)

R
Rivnyanyn 21.11.21

You just close your eyes, right?
XD

l
little stoned headcrab 21.11.21

passed
adblock sold out and now there is no sense from it. use ublock.

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

little stoned headcrab, did you recall the entire list of "fresh software for Ubuntu" in ~ a month after the army? : D

p
passed 21.11.21

little stoned headcrab
Very likely. But so far it works (for me).

Еpiscop_moo 21.11.21

Hmm, my adblock seems to be not corrupted yet. Occasionally, however, the advertising background slips across the PG, but even then only on weekends and holidays.

g
gradusGl 21.11.21

Travi 8 pp frezi with a dracula neck and dezom, trichri and cold fire absorb and it seems there are no problems.

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

Travik onli will be.
Dosmotr, I have received my sight! =) firstly, I double the Degree - despite the fact that the magic cut at the consuls is lower than the fiz, they are cut with a bang (mb because the damage with the Vulture is hellish. I am silent about the rest of the amplifiers). and secondly, for zerk gear there is a varik, simple and funny, I quote:
Spoiler Grief in Phase Blade, Stormshield with Um (with sockets, as always, options are possible), Arreat's Face with Perfect Topaz, Guardian Angel with Perfect Topaz, Laying of Hands, Verdungo's Heartly Cord (highly desirable by 15 DR%. You can also string if you want to heal with Concentrate), Boots - Gorerider, Highlord's Wrath, Dwarfstar, Rare ring with ar / stats / half freeze duration,
Swap - a pair of Echoing Weapon (+3 Warcries),
Torch, Annih, Gheed, resins with hp, mf, frv.

We put 1 on 4 lower passives, 20 Sword Mastery, 20 Berserk, 20 Battle Orders. 1 - on Battle Command.
After that, we bring Find Item to 54% of the effect with all bonuses on the swap, then the maximum Shout, the rest - in Howl.

main nuances: 1) even though corpses are searched twice, do not expect to get rare runes FAST.
2) there are no items with "adds cold damage" so that the corpses do not disappear. 3) consuls' resistance to magic damage is much lower than to physical damage.
4) increased max cuts, block and blocking speed will help you not die from explosions of enchanted consuls, being cursed by AD.

p
passed 21.11.21

Rare ring with ar / stats / half freeze duration
Raven breaks too many corpses?

And why a bicycle if you have a hummer? He killed, wrapped up the corpses with ordinary glaze ...

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

passed, I quoted the chela who was running. ;-) I myself had a long history of systematic races in Travi. But when I did a telesila, without cham in the ghouls, everything was the norms of the office. however, I insured myself with 75% cres and a craft ring with hfd. ;-)

Why a bicycle if you have a hummer?
just, I'll go over the topic (yes, yes, me!: D). and I didn’t shake the goldera (and didn’t even hear for it! <: D).