3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 21.11.21 09:53 pm

Approximate level of boss fights. (Dark Souls)

Maybe someone came across information or have their own experience. What is the approximate level of going into battle with different bosses?
7 Comments
Sort by:
p
pochtipushkin 21.11.21

Terving
In fact, any. There is no penalty because of the difference in levels. Moreover, the level is not an indicator. You can drop your glasses so crookedly that at level 100 you get stuck on an elementary boss. I just doubt that anyone in the DS bother about this. ... ...

On the other hand, if you pick ordinary enemies in a location with ten hits, then most likely you are too early for the boss =)

s
strelok94 21.11.21

with a small level, those simple monsters will not allow it to reach it.

T
Terving 21.11.21

pochtipushkin
I was interested in this from the point of view of the call to the boss. For an hour I was stuck on a "wide dragon", a magician, level 30. Summoned only once. Pumping or just a little online?

l
leon300696 21.11.21

Terving
Well, the game is already 5 years old, so ... Probably worse. Nobody goes through the game. All fans are in pvp in the forest.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 21.11.21

leon300696
There is almost no one in the forest. The game is dead.

T
Terving 21.11.21

I looked at three letplayers on YouTube, so they have this boss at about 30 Persian level.

R
Raibow Bitard 21.11.21

leon300696
If you are the first about Dark Souls, then he is not dead. He has almost 5k online right now, before that I saw 7k. The second Dark has almost 8k online now. Usually the gap between the first and second Darks is only 2k online.
Phantoms very often invaded me, and I saw such a good number of summoning signs, not as often as I wanted, but quite suitable in quantity.