3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
klitоr 21.11.21 09:54 pm

[Spoiler] How do I save Sean? (The Walking Dead)

There is an option to save Sean, but I don't try to do it! Tell us what they are doing wrong? Developed by such good fellows, they gave the player a choice of whom to save - I am ready to kiss them in the face for this, but I just can’t save Sean. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
BorderZone - Borderland 21.11.21

Advice - save the little one. You will get more respect from Kenny (although little depends on this, except for dialogues). But Herschel doesn't care, anyway, in the 2nd season of the film, his farm will be closed.

N
Nighthawkreal 21.11.21

Need the respect of this cap?

D
DaVee 21.11.21

I was really pissed off by this moment, well, how do they give a choice and still nothing can be done? disappointment appeared a little later .. the game is good, but you can press any remarks and still come to one end

K
Karl_Smith 21.11.21

so according to the comics Sean died before the arrival of Rick's group

E
Extreme91 21.11.21

There is no way to save Sean, save the little one.

T
Tula Potsik 21.11.21

And I wanted to save Sean, because the shkolot didn't care

R
Rip Star 21.11.21

Sean cannot be saved, he even appears as a zombie in the comics.
His death was planned from the very beginning.

-
-DEMONIX- 21.11.21

Unlucky blah

S
Small Horseradish 21.11.21

Don't save Sean T.K. The game is based on the comic, and in the comic, Sean MUST DIE BY THE Plot!

K
Kostya Lebedev 21.11.21

How to lock the door with a cane in a pharmacy?
If I click on a stick and not be not Chigo
Prompt please:
I have an iPhone

S
Sound wave 21.11.21

Wait for the modifications to the game, there may be one in which you can save Sean

p
panyi1313 17.11.22

I don’t know, but it seems like an addition or type of mod will appear soon to save him and in general where is his fat brother who was there when we drove to their farm by car