3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riddlerok 21.11.21 09:54 pm

Camera twitch when rotating (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello. I have a problem in the game because of which it is simply impossible to play. When turning, the camera does not move smoothly, but intermittently, which is very annoying. At the same time, fps does not sag and produces 35-40. There is twitching at both maximum and minimum graphics settings. The twitching itself begins from the moment when the hero's hands are cut when escaping. Yes, and I tried some of the first versions, there were no such lags, and in the latter there was such a problem.
PS I have a Lenovo G770 laptop,
Prots: Intel pentium B960, 2.2 GHz, 2 cores
Vidyuha: amd radeon 6650m, 2 GB
RAM: 4 GB
PSS When I turn on Fraps to write these twitches, they disappear.

What could it be? Tell me please.
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 21.11.21

maybe it's about vertical sync?

R
Riddlerok 21.11.21

pekabir
I tried to turn it on and off. It still goes intermittently.

p
pekabir 21.11.21

Have you
tried Riddlerok in the drivers, or stupidly in Skyrim itself?

R
Ruslan Motil 21.11.21

xs buy litsuhu

R
Riddlerok 21.11.21

pekabir
in skyrim. How about the wood?

p
pekabir 21.11.21

Riddlerok
http://sonikelf.ru/nastrojka-drajverov-videokarty-ati-radeon-chto-i-kak-dolzhno-byt/

M
Marcus-mad 21.11.21

The question is a little off topic, but still who knows how to change the height of the camera from the 1st person?
Tell me who knows I’ll be so grateful!

p
pekabir 21.11.21

Marcus-mad
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6508/?

M
Marcus-mad 21.11.21

Does not work, and also replaced skeleton.nif with another mod, to no avail!

N
Nacho monreal 21.11.21

I have a problem with Skyrim while recording. In normal mode, the game works perfectly and very smoothly at any settings, but as soon as I turn on the recording, the game jerks when the camera turns, and especially strongly in caves and rooms. Comp: Intel core i7, RAM - 24 gb, video card nvidia GeForce 760. I write on Bandicam, but I also tried Fraps. No difference. I tried to somehow prescribe and change something in the folder with the game (according to the advice from the Internet), but there is no result. If anyone knows, tell me, please. Thank you in advance