3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21 09:54 pm

is it possible to transfer purchased skins to another account without waiting (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

guys, I didn’t drop money on my left account, what to do I bought a skin for cs go there I was delighted bought the god of worms a little worn and then I update the page and the line “labels” on all weapons changed, or rather the inscription “can be exchanged” for “cannot be transferred "I
almost forgot what to do. This shnyaga also appeared" It will be possible to pass it on to others after Jan 10, 2016 (8:00:00) GMT "
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thoothless 21.11.21

No, wait a week.

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
wait a week and submit an offer

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Csgashnik
what to throw ?!

p
prokiller9889 21.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
The incentive has the ability to exchange without simultaneous participation (you throw your offer to someone and he already thinks to agree or not to it (while being the second party online is not necessary) A very convenient thing to throw off clothes from your other account

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
skin offer for 1 account

S
SemyStall 21.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
guys, I do
n’t read it further. Stop stealing accounts.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

prokiller9889
this way to create one exchange. I know, I am asking about the inscription "cannot be transferred" and whether it appeared because of the inscription "Can be transferred to others after Jan 10, 2016 (8:00:00) GMT"

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Csgashnik
this way to create one exchange. I know, I am asking about the inscription "cannot be transferred" and whether it appeared because of the inscription "Can be transferred to others after Jan 10, 2016 (8:00:00) GMT"

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Csgashnik,
I found something on my bunsen burner, bought on the main account, the same inscription appeared only not until January 10, but until January 5, and also in the "label" line it is impossible to transfer here the 5th number and I will check it all because of the inscription or really cannot be exchanged

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
I say wait and throw an offer with a skin on 1 ac

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Csgashnik
guys such a thing, one guy and I played with a knife, I won, but he very strongly asked me to return the knife back, but when exchanging, it pops up that I use a mobile authenticator for less than 7 days and there will be a delay of 72 hours. is this authenticator just a mobile app? or some kind of binding to the number?

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
Why are you running into me here in the subject, I was not

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

I accidentally clicked csga and then did not notice

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
Eyes Razui