3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth revan super jedi 21.11.21 09:54 pm

Need help! (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

Well, I can open this Persian.
http://i069.radikal.ru/1407/f0/d39d17ad6ee9.png
But when I come to the place he’s not there, and the chela that gives is not there either. (restarting does not help at all)
http://i023.radikal.ru/1407/ f5 / 550f5faff25a.png

In addition to all this, I have a problem with the last level where I need to break the gold block, but it does not break. (This problem exists in technical questions)
Thanks in advance for the answers.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth revan super jedi 21.11.21

I figured out the gold block, it is necessary for everyone who does not break, from behind with a beam of Iron Man to hit.

I
Iliyar.yahyarov 21.11.21

where you cannot open the Persian, try to take a taxi and drive up there and in theory there should be some kind of dude there, you need to chat with him and take him somewhere

J
Julia Astashova 21.11.21

I need help !!! I can not start the mission after the mission "catch-up to knockout"
Because when I come to the place where you need to turn the fountain and there should be an airplane, and I already have an airplane, that is, when I do everything by default, the airplane crashes. ...

J
Julia Astashova 21.11.21

I need help !!! I can not start the mission after the mission "catch-up to knockout"
Because when I come to the place where you need to turn the fountain and there should be an airplane, and I already have an airplane, that is, when I do everything by default, the airplane crashes. ...

L
Lshm 21.11.21

help opened the deadpool I quit the game and the next day I turn on the game and he is no longer there.

A
Andrey Vyaschenko 21.11.21

The people, perhaps not in the subject, but the problem arose. In a mission about a submarine, where you need to wander under water with Jean Gray, some kind of garbage is going on on the screen, it is impossible to pass at all, what to do and what is the reason ??