3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnatolyKest 21.11.21 09:54 pm

Are there locations? ... (Fallout 4)

The files contain icons for these locations, but I could not find them, maybe they were simply excluded, but suddenly someone found them
Spoiler
Actually, here are the rest of the locations and icons on the map
Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtySoldier 21.11.21

tolkus
SpoilerIt seems to me that the icons were simply changed at the development stage. In 1 picture (where the face is) this is probably the subway, but where the observatory is probably an institute (perhaps

H
Hattack 21.11.21

It seems that this is for DLS, since in the current state of the game, hardly anyone found such location icons. The game map itself is so small that you have to try to miss it ...

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 21.11.21

I also think that this is for DLS ... there are about the same number of official DLS in the previous parts of the game (5-6 DLS) IMHO!

K
Kostyan Morozov 21.11.21

opened the entire map through tmm 1 did not find it is possible in fact it will be DLS, although the submarine on the map through the code did not appear

A
AnatolyKest 21.11.21

Kostyan Morozov
So I checked the submarines, too, was not there, but it is better tmm 1.0 so where it was not transparent so as not to get confused, and the icons of synths, mortars, steel, observatory and golf club in something, or really DLC, or maybe endless tasks not so infinite

Observatory could be UFO-related if found before level 20

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

tolkus
1.Skull = synths
2.Institute or science-
related building 3.Minitmen
4.Minumen location or camp
5.Brotherhood of Steel-location or camp

A
AnatolyKest 21.11.21

rosomaha7
This is not a skull, there is a location under the second spoiler, namely the locations and marks on the pip-boy

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

tolkus
In another way, the synth block.