3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
datski56 21.11.21 09:54 pm

New Hero Skills. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell. Are there any mods. Adding new hero skills?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyubi 21.11.21

And why are such mods needed, there are enough standard skills in the game, which in one game you may not have to open everything.

Z
ZlobnyDed 21.11.21

I apologize for not being in the subject, but still. A lot was said about bugs and glitches in the game, they passed me for a long time, but after the start of NG + in 1.11, a glitch appeared with the quest "Games of cats and wolves", and the wolf school set disappeared. He disappeared altogether, there are no blueprints, no chests, even in the quest "The Witcher's Forge" there was no armor. They are not added via the console. There are only pictograms of a wolf's head, when viewed, nothing happens. Actually, why am I: has there been a solution to these bugs or wait for the next patch, which will most likely be released before the addition?

L
Levokos 21.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Download add-on - here's the solution.
Personally, during my passage on version 1.11 (everything was completed, the save was posted here) I did not meet a single bug.

r
regeger 21.11.21

ZlobnyDed
You have an old version of the add-on. If the license, then simply reinstalling the add-on will help 100%. If a pirate, then download the new version of the add-on. The old topic, why have you been sitting on the old content for so long ... The day after the release of the add-on, all this was fixed.

r
regeger 21.11.21

datski56
Search on the nexus. There is a replacement for aard with a freezing wave, axiy acting on a specific area, time dilation, rage mode added. But this is all tinsel - you will not find anything fundamentally new.

Z
ZlobnyDed 21.11.21

Readlife
During the first installation, everything was in order, the problems started only in NG +, which I started to go through only now. thanks for the information