3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21 09:54 pm

Alliance and complex (Fallout 4)

I found a strange town on the map, the Alliance. There, by the standards of the post-apocalypse, everyone is too kind. I carefully hacked the mayor's terminal, it was written about some kind of Fisherman and the complex. It became finally clear that something was unclean. I tried to talk to all the inhabitants. Useless. Or scripted phrases, or trade. Well, I went to the nearest unexplored location. This is a complex. There was the Fisherman mentioned in the terminal. There were guards inside. I unnoticed broke the lock and went inside. There are some cameras. I didn’t poke any further. the fact that all this is strange, and even the Alliance has a workshop, so you can attach it to the Minutemans. Obviously there must be some kind of quest. But I still can't get it.
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold light 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
Quest human factor, try to talk to Honest Dan in the Alliance

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Cold light
didn't find one

C
Cold light 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
Look, in theory I was supposed to meet and give a quest for a detective investigation, but maybe you got bugged or died or failed under the map, or you have already cleared the subway, and there is one of the people in the quest a member of the Underground Railroad.
Try using the console command to teleport to honest Dan to at least find out where he walks with the quest)

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Cold light
and what kind of console command?

C
Cold light 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
And you came there after completing the main quest? Maybe because of this it
got bugged ( Dan base id 00039fc5 ref id 00039fd5
First save in a quick and easy slot, as something might go wrong, then try "prid 00039fd5" without quotes, then "player.moveto 00039fd5 "
if it doesn't work, then" player.moveto 00039fc5 "

v
vzglydizugla 21.11.21

After passing the plot, it disappears (or a certain plot), this has already been noticed by me and others on the forum.
Personally, I had him by the tree behind the hut smoking in the period after the completion of the story mission with the rescue of the detective and before the mission with digging in the brain.
The alliance base settlement will be yours with the support of what is happening in the complex or when "cutting out" the inhabitants of the settlement along with the complex.
ps we turret shit there, do not remove them and do not fix them. Yes, and the floors / walls during construction go through them = (

A
AnatolyKest 21.11.21

That's why it is RPG, you do one thing, the other disappears, you do the third, there will be no first two, the quest, as far as I remember, is taken in the subway, the girl's father and an honest den, there is no institute, no quest

D
Dragon2055 21.11.21

In fact, you don't have to look for Dan, you just have to come to the complex, ask the main one (or shoot everyone there). As a result, you free the girl, and she already gives the quest only in the format to inform that she is saved.

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Cold light
To go there there will be a poll like "Goats" = (referring to Fall3). Investigate the cause of the "disappearance" of the caravan!
Better to go before choosing where to go, i.e. BEFORE searching for a synth son.
After walking around the Commonwealth for a bit. Build the Sanctuary as you wish.

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Cold light
when you enter the first command-in the console is written -00039fd5 [EP]
when you enter the second-moves to the mayor

C
Cold light 21.11.21

rosomaha7
I know) I was there and went through everything normally, but it was even before entering the DS and in another passage, now it just does not pull there. The inability to peacefully resolve the situation leaves an unpleasant aftertaste.

Gennady Moskal
So it won't come out with the quest (Try it in another walkthrough before you go through the storyline. You can also try to force the quest to start with the console, but this is fraught with problems. Not in the sense that something will go wrong, but something can Moreover, Dan seems to have been removed from you by the game.