3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pril balsam 21.11.21 09:54 pm

How to win fist fights if two are attacking at once? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

subject

and what is the best way to pump for this?
(this also happens in quests)
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 21.11.21

Take cover, roll over and everything will be.
Download the amount of health and norms.

B
BatmanWayne221 21.11.21

Cheryl
Skill.

p
predator999 21.11.21

And there was also a bug when magic works in an igni or kven fist fight.

B
Bupycop 21.11.21

Cheryl
You do not need to swing anything, the most difficult fight, this is at a feast at the Collapse of An Krayt, with berserkers, you need to hit and immediately rebound so that the opponent does not hit with a quick blow, which is much more difficult to parry, because he is fast, but to keep the distance so that the enemy hit with strong blows, which are much easier to parry. In a battle with several opponents, hold down the block, wait for the moment, parry the attack of one opponent, then another and inflict a series of blows at one of them, and so on until you win.

A
Alllex236 21.11.21

Bupycop
for me the most difficult battle was in the port of Novigrad, with two future guards, the main thing is to set the block during the block and that's it))

B
BEOSPAINEK 21.11.21

Skill.

E
Eagle387 21.11.21

Easy at least against 10

B
Bupycop 21.11.21

Alllex236
You apparently did not pass the moment, fist fights at the feast at the Collapse, where you have to win with 3 berserkers in turn, the distance "arena" there is very small, and these fighters are constantly beating with quick strikes, they demolish them 1 / 3hp and you give them 1 / 10 (with every strong blow)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.11.21

Well, I do this: first counterattack on the first, then immediately on the second, until the first manages to wake up in his cabbage soup, then the second and repeat until victorious.

R
RicoChico 21.11.21

They must be separated from each other so as not to be surrounded.

A
Alllex236 21.11.21

Bupycop
passed, just got the hang of it by that time)

M
Mavladiy1988 21.11.21

Bupycop
did not try to parry?)

B
Bupycop 21.11.21

Mavladiy1988
I tried it, but quick strikes are quite difficult to parry, especially considering that he needs to make 3-4 quick strikes at you, and you are about 10-14 strong on him and the enemy is 3 in a row, without saving. I don’t know on what difficulty you play and how well, but I don’t think you will argue that this is the most difficult stage of fist fights.

I
Ilya Rak 21.11.21

Went through all the fights.
The tactic is this: extinguish the enemy until he gets tired. Then we rebound and wait for a blow from the enemy. As soon as the enemy hits, then for some time he will no longer beat or block strikes - we beat him as long as possible. Anew.

P
Pril balsam 21.11.21

BatmanWayne221
BeOsPaiNeK
what does skill mean?

B
BatmanWayne221 21.11.21

Cheryl

Skill - there is a skill. The skill is yours. Skill.

Z
ZlobnyDed 21.11.21

Indeed, in a confined space, the easiest way is to block one, then the second, then attack any of them. If they are close, then the blows sometimes go to both at once. Minimum time costs

Y
Yakim 21.11.21

I always give one tambourine to one, then switch to the next one and a very useful thing to counterattack!

M
Mercurionio 21.11.21

Breeding them like in a real battle. So that one of the enemies was between you and his partner. Just spin and hit on the sly.