3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21 10:13 pm

How to clear all the water in the ocean and still make money (Fallout 4)

In Fallout 4, there are several settlements near the ocean, with a large coastline. For example, the Lighthouse (where the cultists used to live) or the Castle. In principle, you can even use a Senchuari. The salt is to install dozens of industrial water treatment plants in the water. The maximum water produced is 999. Remember that protection will need 999 +, otherwise frequent attacks are possible. To make it less bothering with this, you can install the mod to add robots to the protection section. The guard robot gives 50 protection, and the others are smaller, but on the other hand Protectron Medic adds 8 Defense and 20 Happiness Link to mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5787/?

In general, put a huge number of water treatment plants, the radiation background in the ocean will gradually decrease. Hundreds of bottles of purified water will be added to the workshop of your settlement every day. It can be used as a first-aid kit or sold.
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
about radiation really? it costs 2 installations, as it was, and it is. do you need a lot?

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva The

man is joking.

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Well, in general, there is a perk-Aqua-boy. You can breathe under water and not get infected with radiation

T
Topol45 21.11.21

And also, if you throw food into the water, then the fish will start.

E
EMPs 21.11.21

saa0891
yes you never know) and then suddenly it will be possible to drink water from the river

E
EMPs 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
yes, I know about the perk)

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Topol45
fish is already there. Full of dead dolphins and smaller fish

B
BEOSPAINEK 21.11.21

Lois! XD

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
I've seen live last night - in the game. I don't remember the place. but there was a
big water pump. I installed it myself.