3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spyser2010 21.11.21 10:13 pm

Transition Problem (Rayman Origins)

I'm playing Raiman. Passed through the 3rd world (where ice, fruits and other goodies) and decided to return to the 2nd (musical desert) to kick a chest. Now I can not go back to the World Map of the game. What to do?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador gunzerker 21.11.21

Spyser2010
Press Backspace, a map will appear where you can move between the worlds.

A
Altair-1996 21.11.21

what if Backspace does nothing?

N
Night_goЖgь 21.11.21

He has to do. If you are in the transition between levels, Backspace will return you to the transition between the worlds. If it doesn't work, look in the settings, maybe for some reason there is another key instead of Backspace.

A
Altair-1996 21.11.21

no, everything is fine there, I even changed it a couple of times, but it was after the 2nd chest that I stay in the 3rd world and I can only go to the tree and replay the old levels,
I started a new one in a new slot, there are all the rules, but saving ...

k
kazantip_df 21.11.21

the same problem, got stuck in the desert, the "return to the meadow of dreams" button does not react, at first I thought there was a problem with the gamepad, but moving the controls to the keyboard did not change anything

N
Night_goЖgь 21.11.21

apparently some kind of glitch, if you have pirates, try another repack

H
Hayes 21.11.21

help please, I have a problem, I go into the game, I’ll play enough, I’ll go out and go in an hour and write that the game is damaged and delete the file or continue without saving. (xbox 360 Rayman Origins) ☺