3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 21.11.21 10:13 pm

Reduced weapon damage (Fallout 4)

In the course of the game, the damage of all weapons gradually decreases, and even the one that I don't use. Who knows what this is connected with?
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
mikhail300 21.11.21

I also noticed an interesting bug.

v
vftor 21.11.21

mikhail300
Do you think this is a bug?

F
FFFREDDD 21.11.21

The developers decided to cheat on the difficulty as they developed, stupidly worsening the characteristics of the weapon, brilliantly :)

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

On the contrary, my o.o grows

v
vftor 21.11.21

FFFREDDD
Is this an assumption or a fact?

v
vftor 21.11.21

Kado_Higa
This is interesting. Why do you think?

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

vftor
I have no idea ... I tried to play without mods, so the weapon increases its damage by 2-3 units after an indefinite time ... I play in survival, and when the shotgun reaches damage-150, survival is no longer survival ...

v
vftor 21.11.21

Kado_Higa
Yes! Interesting ! Apparently this is the idea of ​​the developers.

m
mikhail300 21.11.21

vftor
I don’t know I have so far 3 Persians in different directions are developing and their level is still small, but the fact that the damage is decreasing I noticed only on the grenade launcher normally, so I basically walk with him

v
vftor 21.11.21

Now I remembered: at the beginning of the passage, the weapon damage increased and I considered it natural, but now, with the completed story passage and further "entertainment" with the installation of a bunch of mods, it decreases and therefore I drew attention to this.

R
Rita Perminova 21.11.21

vftor
Maybe you put the mod to reduce the damage, or in some mod you didn't read something, check

v
vftor 21.11.21

Dmitry Solovov
Yes, I also assumed it. Damage reduction mod was not installed. Tried uninstalling recent mods but nothing changes. Therefore, I wrote about it here on the forum.

V
Vitaly Markin 21.11.21

I play in a pure Sitm version, nothing decreases anywhere, understand the mods which one of them cuts the damage to you.

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Nothing decreases, although there are quite a few mods, look for problems yourself.

v
vftor 21.11.21

Vitaly Markin
saa0891
Which of these weapon mods can affect damage reduction?
- Infinite ammo for companions
- Explosive ammo for a shotgun
- Improved sniper rifle damage

Now I tried it, removed all these mods - nothing has changed, except that the double-barreled shotgun (no explosive cartridges - grenade launcher) has become a regular shotgun.
And other mods (not for weapons), in theory, should not affect the damage.

v
vftor 21.11.21

This is not about mods, because I noticed that the damage increases and decreases, for various reasons. In the game, there are some patterns associated with damage, which are not developed anywhere else. Damn it to hell, the weapon is powerful enough.