3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Barukhin 21.11.21 10:13 pm

Game glitch or gags with difficulty level in the game (Football Manager 2016)

So, I downloaded the pirate, found Crack, downloaded megapacks of emblems and faces, installed everything and was glad that I finally waited for the game to be released until I started playing a new season for CSKA. No sooner had the season begun than my entire defense was injured and dropped out for 2 months, well, okay, it was the same in the last series, then there were friendly matches, pre-season preparation, matches with weak opponents, in which my team was defeated with terrible devastating scores, changed tactics, lineups and everything was useless, I lost 17-1 to one club from Romania, where by the 20th minute I was losing 10-0 !!! It turned out that the weaker the opponent, the more goals he scores for you. I would like to know how it happens? Is it a glitch of the game? Who has what first impressions of the game?
9 Comments
Sort by:
h
hipnike 21.11.21

Sergey Barukhin
So, I downloaded the pirate
. Is it worth explaining further !?

S
Sergey Barukhin 21.11.21

I will look for another version

R
RonaldinhoR10 21.11.21

haven’t solved this problem yet! the glitch is not in the crack but in the game itself. have to wait for the patch

A
Alex1-Ander 21.11.21

this is a crack glitch, tk. on the face, all the rules, try to go on vacation and leave it overnight, in the morning look at the ratings of the championships and clubs)

S
Sergey Barukhin 21.11.21

Any information when the patch will be released?

R
RonaldinhoR10 21.11.21

Sergei Barukhin
well, if you believe that from above .. then the norms of the crack were promised at the weekend ..

A
Alexander Galay 21.11.21

Sergey Barukhin
can you tell me where you downloaded the crack and som game? I’m not looking for how to find it.

A
Alex1-Ander 21.11.21

Alexander Galay
https://www.skidrowreloaded.com/football-manager-2016-v16-1-1/

S
SuperCasper 21.11.21

nothing surprising! the game has a lot of triggers that break the gameplay when hacked.