3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Spyroke_ 21.11.21 10:13 pm

Hidden Places (Goat Simulator)

While running this "simulator", I found many interesting places. Like:
1) A hidden castle in the turret where the game starts.
2) House of developers (or something like that).
3) A ritual place with a pentagram in the mountains.
4) The pit at the end of the cornfield. (changing the size of things)
5) A container suspended from a crane with a robot in it.
6) Closed workshop near the road (behind an iron fence at the edge of the map).
7) Ability to jump onto the hang glider from the crane boom.
8) UFO in the cornfield (after you bring the second device from the garage).
9) Jetpack on the 3rd floor of the construction site.
10) Machine for throwing swords in a cage near a cornfield.

Also, as you find all sorts of interesting places in the game and complete achievements, new playable characters are revealed. For example: a giraffe, an ostrich, a sonic goat (the ability to rotate like the character of the same name), a bomber goat (eats almost anything you can catch with your tongue, and then leaves behind a surprise in the form of a watermelon bomb), a goat with an already dressed pack is waiting ...

PS Who knows more interesting places, unsubscribe.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 21.11.21

and what is the general meaning of the game? Just run?

T
T ruman 21.11.21

Vilgefortz
Challenges / Quests to complete

Y
Yamtom 21.11.21

Where the Pentagram needs to collect 5 corpses and you will turn into Satan, In one house in the garage you can find a glowing thing and if you take it to circles on the field, you will be kidnapped by a UFO, In the castle, when you sit on the throne of Satan, you get a mask, on the field near that turrets are in the ball thrower, you can wear it.

_
_Spyroke_ 21.11.21

Yamtom
Yep. I have already figured out the pentagram myself. I did not know about UFOs. There is also a jet pack on the 2-3 floor of the construction site near the crane.

L
LithiumDream13 21.11.21

I don’t understand one thing, the video was also developed as a giraffe, where is the giraffe?

a
angrom 21.11.21

LithiumDream13
Well, I remember I drove a little, when I got tired of going to the menu, went into the "Custom game" and the giraffe mode was there, besides it there were also watermelon bombs, "blue acceleration" and a jetpack

a
angrom 21.11.21

The flying fireworks are located behind the house in the garage of which there is a treadmill.
This house is right in front of a white building that says "Low gravity facility"
And another one behind the Cafe stain house where a group of people are dancing

L
LithiumDream13 21.11.21

angrom
Thank you, by the way - when you collect a lot of figurines, there will be a giraffe and an ostrich, and a blue goat, and with a jetpack well, in general, kaaaayf! The ostrich is croaking BEEEEE! at the same time flies from a trampoline hitting a gas station, flies off to a party and kills 4 people along the way ... I sobbed XD

M
Matvey Kuchin 21.11.21

angrom
sonic -_-

M
Matvey Kuchin 21.11.21

_Spyroke_
-And so at the beginning of the game we can immediately climb into a small turret (where the goat sits) and get into the room of Satan in which there is a throne, if you sit in it, you will appear back at the beginning of the game but with a mask in the form of a skull.
-Also at the beginning there is a garage in the back in which there is a hologram, you need to take it and take it to the field where there is the same one. after its installation, a UFO will fly in after you and take you into space there is an astronaut).
-In the cornfield there is a special pit, after falling it gives you an achievement, but it can also change your size. however, this pit changes the size of any item)).
-In the corner of the map there is a satanic pictogram in which you need to carry any 5 corpses after which they will begin to circle and you will turn into Satan.
-Next to this pictogram there is the building of the studio itself on the 2nd floor there is a large plasma and if you go to it, you can play the Flappy Goat mini-game))
- Also, if you are Satan and take a jetpack, then you will be thrown much stronger and thus you can fly to space.
-At the construction crane hangs a box there is a robot that will kick you)
-Jetpack on the 3rd floor at a construction site.
-Also near the castle there is a baseball room in which you can take a device for shooting balls)

T
Thomas_Versetti 21.11.21

Even if you play for more than 5 minutes without killing and destroying, then you will become an angel with the ability to jump high.

S
SNORKOFOB 21.11.21

In the building with the windows open, where it turns out to be a "regular family dinner" (not the same as the development office), there is a Hodun figurine from Sanctum.
I can't open the "paradise goat".

i
ilmir174 21.11.21

Yamtom,
you can just go to the tower first, and then on the pictogram and sketch the goats

Z
Zhamilya Ibenova 21.11.21

And you know, there is also a cemetery there is some kind of mutant goat and the cemetery is located near white high turntables

D
David sou 21.11.21

I did it with the goats!