3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 21.11.21 10:13 pm

The cooler is noisy when blowing in

Actually, the predator x1 case has put the side cooler on the blower, it makes a very wild noise, as soon as you rearrange it for blowing, the noise decreases significantly. I tried several coolers, what could be the matter? I don't want to bet on blowing out, I think it's ineffective ..
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 21.11.21

coconuts A
small gap between the wall and the fan, and when you put it on blowing out, nothing prevents the fan from blowing air. This case has a flimsy wall. Because of this, wild noise appears. In general, put on blowing 2 × 140mm and blowing 3 × 120 (1 behind and 2 on top), or if there is dropsy, then 1 × 120 behind and dropsy on top. This will be enough for cooling with a margin, and it is better to glue the space for the fans on the side wall.

S
Shadowarm 21.11.21

Lisstoman
and what will cool the video card, if these places are left?

S
Shadowarm 21.11.21

SonyK.
a strange question, for cooling the video card, I read about the gaskets, but I don't have such in the city

L
Lisstoman 21.11.21

coconuts A
flow of 2 × 140 is enough to cool everything. Unless, of course, you are going to fill tightly all the places for hard drives.

S
Shadowarm 21.11.21

SonyK.
https://market.yandex.kz/product/10710045?hid=818965 I looked at this one, the set includes vibration damping screws, what can you say?

S
Shadowarm 21.11.21

SonyK.
now there is this one, http://computerpro.kz/komplektuyushchie/ventilyator-dlya-korpusa-deepcool-12025l12b-3p-case-fan-12sm.html bullshit, except for screws there is nothing else in the kit

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Put a large diameter if possible and always with an adjustable rotation speed, then it will be possible to adjust it so that it does not make noise.

S
Shadowarm 21.11.21

SonyK.
everything is in order with the fan, I don’t understand one thing, why does it make noise when it blows in, or is it vibration or something else

S
Shadowarm 21.11.21

Ctalker
is not overclocking, but I wrote that when you put it against the wall, it makes a wild noise, it doesn't make a noise, the vibration from it is decent

S
Shadowarm 21.11.21

Lisstoman
frontal by the way 120 maximum, not 140)