3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
electric5553 21.11.21 10:25 pm

Why is there no balance in pvp? [Solved] (Dark Souls 2)

Hello ... I understand everything, DS2 sUUUUper is a difficult game. But explain to me the pvp component? Why do 3-4 people sometimes invade? Is this fair pvp? And how does the match take place? The equipment shows that they are very high lvl! And by the fact that they almost take a shot at me covered by a shield! I have joined the azure path covenant! BUT! ... they either come to my aid late when I am dead, or they do not come at all !!
I would like to hear some useful information from you! Mb I don’t know something! And explain one more thing, how to play without a set mode !?
13 Comments
Sort by:
w
wemadeFOX_moon 21.11.21

electric5553
play without online, put steam in offline mode and that's it, no one will bargain with you

L
Lim86 21.11.21

In PvP, the shield is almost useless. And even during invasions, the best defense is offense.
Well, the Covenant is certainly not so much fun here.
Regarding the disconnection of the network mode, I agree with the previous speaker here.

B
BoB_Er 21.11.21

electric5553
I do not recommend playing without a network - you will lose a lot (messages about possible hidden caches or paths, phantoms). If you want something not to be invaded in a certain location, just burn a human figure at the stake and then they will not be able to invade you, but you will not be able to summon people either. If you want to reverse the action of a figure, simply cancel it at the fire that you burned. (the effect of the figure is valid only for 30 minutes of playing time and the countdown starts only when you are in this location)

G
Gold-man 21.11.21

1. They cannot invade by 4, maximum - three. The bell ringers have such features of the covenant. In any case, they do not fly at once, there is enough time to kill the first. Call assistants or play offline.
2. The selection in the game is based on the memory of souls (SM). Top equipment for players thanks to the ring of mercy, which allows them to limit CM.
3. You can be knocked down by a special shield. reception, you can not stand in the block. It is necessary to block the blows situationally. Also, most shields successfully protect only from physical damage, and weapons can be tempered. There are also different weapons that pierce shields.
4. There are few people in the azure covenant, so no one comes to the rescue. There are many times more people in the game who want to harm you.
5. To disable online mode, just start offline. Or burn the figurine at the stake, they wrote above.
6. More practice.

e
electric5553 21.11.21

BoB_Er
Yes, I don’t want to play without a network = (Moreover, we play with a friend ... At the expense of people figures, xs mb bug, but I burn it down and it no longer works behind the bridge! (Location tower where the falcon brings, servants room . Or something like that) they invade me again ...

A
Apokalipsis113 21.11.21

electric5553 has
joined the Azure Path Covenant! BUT! ... they either come to my aid late when I am dead, or they do not come at all !!
It is not the followers of the azure path that come to the rescue, but the Blue Guards. Accordingly, the game must find one who is in the callable area, while he must wear the covenant ring. This takes time, plus the time it takes to load the guard. It is also worth noting that there are few players in general, so it is physically difficult to pick up, plus the division into regions.
When I was in the Blue Guardians covenant, I was constantly drawn to help - I really didn't let the game go through - this is somewhat annoying. So the guard can be, but rest or on the road.
Stable blue guards come at high levels of memory of souls - why I myself do not know such a priority.
I also recommend using the seeds of giants: the mobs on the levels will beat the invaders.

e
electric5553 21.11.21

Apokalipsis113
OK, ATP)

Q
QUlCK 21.11.21

electric5553
In the original version, I practically did not see this, and in the updated version, inequality is often noticed. Developers wrote that players from NG + and with a higher CM will be able to invade us there.
I can advise you, a bag with a phantom of some kind, or if you wish, you can burn human figures in bonfires, they prohibit summoning and invasions.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 21.11.21

electric5553 The
selection of an opponent is carried out from the memory of souls, here is a calculator for calculating http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BA%D1%83 % D0% BB% D1% 8F% D1% 82% D0% BE% D1% 80_% D0% 9F% D0% B0% D0% BC% D1% 8F% D1% 82% D0% B8_% D0% 94% D1 % 83% D1% 88

d
drag_in 21.11.21

As I understand the author .. The invaders were also annoyed. More precisely, bell ringers. There weren't many invaders in the game, and they invade one by one. But they also killed. :-)
And so yes, to play with a friend, de also call on the NPC, use the seed, maybe you will defeat the invader ..
And the main thing is that the invaders are NOT pvp. These are invasions. Pvp is in the arenas, at the red or blue, or on the bridge .. There honestly - one on one and both are ready.

_

drag_in
So find a weapon with which you can drive off invaders.

G
Gold-man 21.11.21

drag_in
And so yes, to play with a friend, de also call on the NPC, use the seed, maybe you will defeat the invader ..

How difficult it is) I was specially hanging out in the bell tower a year ago, summing up the bell ringers, and then cut out one by one. They have no level of play in most cases.

_

Gold-man
And I started playing with a friend, there we had a duel for more than one hour. My arms straightened well from this, and they are no longer afraid of invaders.