3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wesker906 21.11.21 10:25 pm

Is it possible to transfer the game to steam (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Actually, is it possible to transfer a game with a yupley viz.
1 give access to the account so that he throws off the game.
2 He will go to his account and ask for a game.
3 will he be able to play if this game also requires yupley, or rather Siege.
16 Comments
Sort by:
w
wesker906 21.11.21

That he would play on his account, and not on mine

T
Toxa95 21.11.21

If the game is in the inventory as a gift. Then yes. Otherwise - just merge the entire account.

v
vanya1235 21.11.21

Why betray the game, she didn’t do anything wrong

w
wesker906 21.11.21

Toxa95
I don’t want to know if it’s possible to give a game if it is on my account and it also requires a yuple, he will be able to play on his account if I share it with him, but it seems like there’s another feature such that you can only give one game if he first throws it off from me and then he will go to his account and ask for it from me and I will give him access to it, and the second yupley how will he give it to play with it? well imeeno if you give him another password and login from yupley so that he starts at home.

w
wesker906 21.11.21

vanya1235
OU play a friend. for example, decide on a purchase, etc.

T
TimKar 21.11.21

wesker906
Catch a friend, so it will be easier for people to understand your problems.

w
wesker906 21.11.21

Genom94
azaza, we will still dig in to the commas right now, right? Maybe you can still check for literacy if you just went in for a drink?

T
Toxa95 21.11.21

wesker906 Is
n't it easier to give a friend a username / password from Yuplei so that he can try it directly. Then you just return it and that's it. Or do you want to get into one game together? It won't work that way. The one who later entered, Yuplei will send away under the pretext that this account is already playing.

T
Toxa95 21.11.21

wesker906
azaza, right now we are still going to dig in to the commas right? Maybe you can still check the count for literacy, so you went to drink?
No, it's serious, I could hardly make out what was written.

w
wesker906 21.11.21

Toxa95
And so you can just give the game from yupley which is in the incentive and it is not tied to the incentive?

R
Ryogi Shiki 21.11.21

donor

w
wesker906 21.11.21

Toxa95 is
not just such a question, what they say they say she gets attached to Steam, playing with yupley and not logging in as

A
Agent qracle 21.11.21

"Is it possible to betray the game in incentive"

From the first time I did not understand what it was about, tkhah)

T
Toxa95 21.11.21

wesker906
Steam just launches yuple, isn't it? One way or another, the game will still be on the yuplei account. I don’t know for sure, but, it seems like, when you first bought games from Yubiks, you had to create an account from scratch on Yuplea. Just throw off this account to a friend and that's it - no problem. He already downloads yupley himself, if he is not already there, and then installs the game.
PS I was surprised at the time even by the need to register Yubisov's games in Yuplea when buying on PS4. That's how the news was. So with steam as well. It only serves to launch Yuplei, in fact.

w
wesker906 21.11.21

Toxa95
Thank you.

T
TimKar 21.11.21

wesker906
Maybe you can still check for literacy if you just came in for a drink?
Read the composition of the box, there is also about literacy xD