3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 21.11.21 10:25 pm

Bug when trying to throw a knife? (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

In the Independence Day mission, you need to kill the enemy with a knife on one of the balconies, which is easily done by pressing F. Immediately, two more appear in which, as I understand it, you need to throw a knife. However, no keys can do this. Maybe a combination of some keys? I have not found the answer anywhere on the Internet. Please give me a hint.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLAVN 21.11.21

Also press F.

E
Edvins 21.11.21

Nothing comes out - turns the knife in his hand, grabs the blade, but the knife does not fly and my fighter is immediately killed. F both press and hold down, but to no avail. It's a pity to quit the game because of this shit! Help!

S
SLAVN 21.11.21

I don’t know, maybe some pirate glitch, everything is fine for me, it is thrown and played :))) As an option, roll back to the beginning of the mission. I had a glitch when the corpse could not be hidden at the checkpoint, rolled back to the beginning, fortunately, it was very close and passed normally the second time.

v
vicdanil 21.11.21

Aim and press the 'grenade' button.

M
Marat Tagirich 21.11.21

I have the same bug! It doesn't help to aim and press the 'grenade' button. Who else came across and how did you decide ??

D
Daniel Hovhannisyan 21.11.21

GUYS, YOU JUST HAVE TO PRESS RT AND EVERYTHING