3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnTreal 21.11.21 10:25 pm

Witcher or DA, or maybe Skyrim archers shot through the knees? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I know each of them is good in its own way, each has its own pros and cons, but the question is not even how you remember this or that saga. Personally, for me, each saga can be described in literally a few words. Witcher is an enchanting atmosphere, but at the same time the time is dark, but so enchanting. DA, or rather, not the whole saga, but only 1 part is the gameplay emphasized by fascinating colorful videos that make everything tremble inside. Well, Skyrim is a lot of fascinating stories intertwined into one

Spoiler
18 Comments
Sort by:
W
WBTRU 21.11.21

Skyrim - many stories intertwined into one? Don't make my sweatpants laugh. The maximum is the Elder Scrolls series of several poor stories related to each other. No quest in Skyrim is associated with another.
For me, the Witcher is a game a bit similar to Gothic, but, alas, not up to its quality.
Dragon age did not play.
Skyrim, to me, is a game that can be played purely for the sake of scale. A lot of space, a lot of loot, a lot of enemies. There are no other merits. Other games in the series generally do not deserve attention for me, since they do not even have a scale.

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Each game is good in its own way, and time puts everything in its place, those games that are remembered as the most interesting and exciting, and are played even after years, they are the best.

Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

H
Hypest 21.11.21

I don’t understand why all the boiling water from the miserable smoke is boiling water ??? Morrowind is a cut taller and better. further games of the company (including F3 - NV) are just hackneyed self-copying and nothing more.

zs yes I will be minus.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 21.11.21

The TES series rolled into Skyrim. DA slipped into the Inquisition. Everything is decided by the third Witcher.

I don’t understand why all the boiling water from the miserable smoke is boiling water ???
A masterpiece of 10 out of 10 !!! 11111 In fact, he has no idea.

further games of the company (including F3 - NV) are just hackneyed self-copying and nothing more.
Well, the Obsidians did New Vegas, and still tried to move away from the concept of "Oblivion with guns". Somewhere it worked, somewhere it didn't work. More often it didn't work out.

U
UnTreal 21.11.21

As for the Inquisition, it turned out quite well, not DAO, of course, but not bad.
The plot is not bad, there are a lot of quests and the conversations between the parties are cool. Well, the picture has become clearer.

The spoiler is
much clearer

j
jane334 21.11.21

if we talk about cons - there is a lot of tolerance in dragon age (the first part is ideal), in TES there are a lot of dummies who ask to find the same thing, race and social status (archemage of the collegium of winterhold, for example) do not matter and do not affect anything. most.

W
Wild rider 21.11.21

jane334
"in TES there are a lot of dummies who ask to find the same thing"
And in the Witcher, NPCs talk about the same thing among themselves. The Witcher series is famous for its elaboration, but when you listen to the same dialogue for the tenth time, you involuntarily start to get angry. When you go around Flotzam, it seems that Groundhog Day is happening. It is strange that in the same Skyrim there was no such annoying factor.

On this topic. I did not play YES, from the rest, of course, I will choose Skyrim. The Witcher is far from the diversity and freedom of the TEC in terms of peace, pumping, etc. I'm not saying that The Witcher is a bad game, it is good in its own way (in terms of the structure of missions associated with the main quest and the plot itself), but I prefer the gameplay where the developers "untie the hands" of the player.

G
Ggame 21.11.21

the inquisition pumped up, skyrim norms. Witcher legendary masterpiece

S
Strix 21.11.21

Just going through two parts of the witcher is one thing, but reading all the books about the witcher and playing in the continuation of this story is completely different, so the story of the witcher for me is something special. I have nothing to say about dragon age, I played part 1 for a couple of hours and I didn’t like it and I deleted the game, now I’m playing the Inquisition, the game is basically normal, but there’s nothing special about it. and Skyrim is my favorite N2 game with a good storyline, interesting quests and a cool atmosphere. this is the game for which you will be kicked out of work after a week of absence

G
GamOl 21.11.21

TES is a classic for me ... which ended in Morrowind.
DA - the first one was good ... well, then .. slag
Witcher - You don't even need to list anything here, I just absolutely like it, and that's enough ... for me. IMHO ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.11.21

Skyrim - nursing. A specific igruha for some boys.
DA is a shitty shit. Well, this stinking heap ... it is clear for whom.
Witcher - need to have a look. A specific igruha for some guys (I would like to).

U
UNATCO 21.11.21

Skyrim game of 2011, The Witcher 3 2015 ... the difference is 4 years ... Let's see what TES6 will do then it will be seen .. Skyrim also had no competitors at one time and now everyone is still playing - this game is one of the best in the world like the DAO, The Witcher and generally stupid to compare such masterpieces. As someone already wrote above: "Each game is good in its own way" (c).

B
Bastarder 21.11.21

Comparing The Witcher 3 with the Inquisition is not entirely correct, since the first one offers one hero with limited skill leveling, one race, a weak craft, and the second is a party RPG with several races and classes. They are related by disgusting optimization, consolation, good graphics and some non-linearity. The Witcher 3 is more similar to Skyrim. In my opinion, the plot of The Witcher is more interesting and exciting (especially if you played previous games in this series), beautiful cut-scenes, rather interesting tasks, a big world. In all other respects, the Witcher loses to Skyrim. The graphics are about the same, but the Witcher, at the same time, is unreasonably picky about the hardware (the engine optimization is not good enough). The game came out damp (8 patches in two months!). The roll component is much weaker than in Skyrim. The number of active skills is only 12, and some of them do not really matter. In practice, the build is built of 3-5 fencing skills and 3-4 magic skills. The battle is very simple - slasher, diluted with some Signs. In previous games in the series, the roll component was richer and more useful for combat. Crafting is also limited to inserting runes and glyphs (they give small additives) and assembling weapons and equipment with a tedious search for parts of sets. Skyrim has a significant payoff here. Skyrim has higher replay value, since you can play the game with different classes. But, in general, for 2015 I would call The Witcher 3 the best game of the year (not history) in the genre of traditional (not post-apocalyptic) Action / RPG. In previous games in the series, the roll component was richer and more useful for combat. Crafting is also limited to inserting runes and glyphs (they give small additives) and assembling weapons and equipment with a tedious search for parts of sets. Skyrim has a significant payoff here. Skyrim has higher replay value, since you can play the game with different classes. But, in general, for 2015 I would call The Witcher 3 the best game of the year (not history) in the genre of traditional (not post-apocalyptic) Action / RPG. In previous games in the series, the roll component was richer and more useful for combat. Crafting is also limited to inserting runes and glyphs (they give small additives) and assembling weapons and equipment with a tedious search for parts of sets. Skyrim has a significant payoff here. Skyrim has higher replay value, since you can play the game with different classes. But, in general, for 2015 I would call The Witcher 3 the best game of the year (not history) in the genre of traditional (not post-apocalyptic) Action / RPG.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.21

dragon age is a gay adventure in a dangerous world of blood magic and a sea of ​​pestilent dragons. the only game that can play loli roles can be uh, gay, magician, gnome and even horny straight.
vicner this game with a deep adult storyline for batey. chopping up mobs by searching for ingredients and performing some kind of tasks with a dynamic combat and getting cabbage soup. to play out there especially a certain current of a not too respected among the people pawson who walks around the world and he sometimes has all kinds of moral dilemmas, but he remembers that the most important thing is to fuck more women in order to have a look at the whole scene.
Great Skyrim, there is nothing special to write. this is a survival with spiders and zombies, optional craft and dragons once a week. The main worthiness of the game is fashion. and where fashion there are naked boobs.

F
Fat Vladimir 21.11.21

Of course

M
MeXaHiK_ 21.11.21

UnTreal,
as per the Inquisition, turned out to be quite suitable, not DAO, of course, but not bad.
The plot is not bad, there are a lot of quests and the conversations between the parties are cool.

The plot is dark, side quests like in Inqua, I myself will write 1000 hours of play in a day, almost all partners are dull and do not sink into the soul.

Y
Yura Semenets 21.11.21

If da origin is so cool, because for me it's the best game of all time

K
Krrrva 21.11.21

Dragon: age doesn't like
Skyrim at all: a good atmosphere, an interesting world of the
Witcher: a plot, unforgettable characters (and monsters), freedom of choice and interesting outcomes. favorite game is shorter