3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21 10:25 pm

error 0x0000007b at startup (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

guys help, I can’t start the game licensed stimovskaya at startup, this persimmon comes out
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexOmen 21.11.21

Look at the forum, this topic has been raised more than once. It all depends on what kind of operating system you have.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

AlexOmen
windows 8.1 and on the playground, nicho is not found

E
Evgeny Batanov 21.11.21

Update the driver and install vcredist_x86 of the latest version, it helped me

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Evgeny Batanov is
already standing

S
Sanchez ramirez 21.11.21

In addition to the PG, there is also a search engine - count it, right?
https://otvet.mail.ru/question/92337488
http://www.nextwindows.ru/forum/topic_2533
http://fulltienich.com/oshibka-pri-zapuske-prilozheniya-0xc000007b-windows-7-8/

The very first links.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
found a solution but did not understand how it is done

S
Sanchez ramirez 21.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
Tell us what is not clear, maybe it will help.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Didn't find the logical chain between the messages))) but in general the problem with 0xc000007b is solved by fixing in HijackThis:

(Disable System Restore FIRST!)

Fix code:
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F -0090271D4F88} - (no file)
F2 - REG: system.ini: UserInit = userinit.exe, EXPLORER.EXE
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM .. Run: [ASocksrv] SocksA.exe
O4 - HKCU .. Run: [ wsctf.exe] wsctf.exe
O4 - HKCU .. Run: [MsServer] msfir80.exe
O4 - Startup: _uninst_9.exe.lnk =?
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C: Program Files Messenger msmsgs.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110- 11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C: Program Files Messenger msmsgs.exe (file missing)

and also Run the script in AVZ:
Code:

begin
BC_DeleteSvc ('abp470n5');
BC_Activate;
ExecuteRepair (10);
ExecuteRepair (11);
ExecuteRepair (17);
RebootWindows (true);
end.

The computer will restart.
Make new logs (only items 2 and 3 of the Diagnostics section).

I can't figure out where to enter this code and how to disable System Restore, they say only this helped

S
Sanchez ramirez 21.11.21

For starters, though, I would recommend downloading the DirectX web installer and running it (yes, I know you already have DX, but you need to do it).
https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=35
Anyway, recovery can be disabled like this: computer properties -> "advanced system settings" -> "system protection" -> select the system partition (usually C :) -> "configure" -> "disable system protection".
The first script is executed in the HijackThis program, the second in the AVZ antivirus. But, to be honest, I would not recommend this method, out of harm's way. Still, disabling recovery is not the best way out, IMHO.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
methods for removing and reinstalling some dlls did not help me when I played fallout 3 I threw dll files that support old games; folch started but did not start Assassins creed 4, Watch Dogs, Far Cry 4, etc.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
I dug the whole Google and YouTube, nothing helps

S
Sanchez ramirez 21.11.21

Perhaps it has something to do with the 8th Windows. Anyway, I had no problems / errors at 7. Roll all the updates onto the system, if you haven't.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
c ++ and DX stand for the witcher specially downloaded the repack with the redist folder
and also a whole bunch of ceremonies with dances and a tambourine at the computer turned to start the witcher and nothing helped

S
Sanchez ramirez 21.11.21

c ++ and DX are worth
I get it. I'm talking about Windows updates, hotfixes, improving system stability and solving problems. Not the fact, of course, that this will help, but still.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
not, I'm afraid to update suddenly Windows 10 will drive me and she shit, I used it

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
and what are the consequences of the method with disabling System Restore? will it do much harm to the computer and the data stored on it? just most likely this is the only way to remove the error

S
Sanchez ramirez 21.11.21

I cannot know this, it all depends on the situation. But think for yourself: what if you execute these scripts and after that your system will dump errors, and before that you, as luck would have it, turned off recovery. Although I do not know if this removes restore points ... but personally, I would not do that. There must be another way. As a last resort, try running the game on Win7, for example. You can even use VirtualBox, if you figure it out.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
on seed? I think there is such an opportunity, I have a computer with a seven, but there is a small railway