3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 11.11.19 03:16 am

How to learn to play this game? (Mortal Kombat 11)

How?
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
RumerG 11.11.19

RTYWD
Easy, learn the combos and play

I
IDeaDHeaDI 11.11.19

RTYWD
First you need to stop creating topics-lived and pass training mode. All.

R
RTYWD 11.11.19

RumerG
Combo does not always work maybe because of the curvature of the game,maybe because of the gamepad,just stupid chatter and leaves once again,not to mention complex combos which are very difficult to perform,as for me the game is not tolerant to newcomers

P
Patrick Kharkov 11.11.19

RTYWD
Do not play this game, here's how.

E
EVG Essex 11.11.19

This is not a game! The game in terms of gameplay, quite friendly.
And according to some - the most easy to learn.
Pass training. There are literally the handle are.

u
urist666 11.11.19

RTYWD
RTYWD wrote:
Combo does not always work maybe because of the curvature of the game,maybe because of the controller
Pass training, as advised above. I, too, first thought that combo curves until I found out that they have pretty corny hard timings, which you don't always get.

m
my name is Ilya 11.11.19

It would be nice to play in pvp, you need to understand the basics of the game: overhead, low, normal, angloromani, blocks and grabs. Combination combos(sorry for the tautology) with specheli and gain. Ideally, to remember frandata, at least intuitively, every Persian and to memorize animations of the attacks of the Persians. It is advisable not to focus on one Perce and manit several. Well, if not with, just play, look at tutorials on YouTube a lot and pass training in the game.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 11.11.19

my name is Ilya
Then I would be corrected that the original is better to learn just to play any one character not rosalea their attention on so as not to hinder all in a heap, and then realizing the principle and the basics of trying for others. But that's just IMHO. For kazualov, this is more than enough. If someone is going to play in real online (talking about tournament component), then there is no cramming timings down to the spinal reflex you is not enough. Ideally you movement of the opposing character should already understand what he's going to do.

N
Nikita redgrave 11.11.19

Yes, there is easy you just memorize all the combos and you any fighting game go for a couple of hours there combos don't change from the first part

I
IDeaDHeaDI 11.11.19

there combos are not changed from the first part
Nikita Redgrave
Much of the fat drip off the screen.

m
my name is Ilya 11.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Yeah I guess you're right, one Persian pamanit to understand the basics and learn how to make combos, and then having everyone remember the animation.

z
z4nik 11.11.19

In the game Settings in the Management section, suggest the option Activate When you release the switch in mode

S
Sonic268 11.11.19

first you need a good gamepad to ordinary Chinese very difficult to learn,sometimes even on the keyboard would be easier,I have here Chinese cheap so it is simply not realistic to learn,bought and regretted,as it in the fighting games to play just a pain

R
RussyHunter 11.11.19

RTYWD
Go see the cancer I although not played properly IBC feel at ease, at the very least can beat nerds ,38-35 victories and defeats in ranked are more rinks to play well, it turns out, is why it is important to choose a suitable Persian and learn combo techniques to automate

I
IDeaDHeaDI 11.11.19

РussyHunter
Overall, the average statistics in ~50% wins is quite good even with what I congratulate you (seriously, no sarcasm). Much worse, if the percentage is much lower - in this case, there are only two conclusion - you're either doing something wrong or the game is not for you.

R
RussyHunter 11.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Just need to get a Persian which is convenient to play and satrajit up his hole for example the cabal is easier to learn Persian and you will have happiness

R
RussyHunter 11.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Forgot to say each person has a sequence of actions who likes to squat a long time to sit in a block the same combo beats that you can use to calculate their...

M
Marsj 11.11.19

Make a list of the combinations + timings on a sheet of paper and glue the paper on the monitor :)

R
RTYWD 11.11.19

Marsj
You can do simply to note combo in the game and they will be on the screen but one figure I can't do complicated combos,MB the thing on the controller, and response time

I
IDeaDHeaDI 11.11.19

Marsj
Ah, just like old times. Every Sega-boy was such a manuscript ?