3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianQuaker 21.11.21 10:37 pm

Ways to increase traffic to your site

So, in this thread, I propose to discuss how you can increase the traffic of your resource :)

For starters, I myself have a question for you :))) For example, look, on some forums, you can not upload an avatar to them on the site, but throw a link to a picture located on another resource (for example, on your own website;)). I checked the image address ... on some of these forums, the avatar address as it was on the picture on your site, and remains. So look at what the trick is. If the users of that forum upload your avatar, then they download it from your site, which means that in fact they have checked in on your site, and the attendance for today from each user is already +1. Does it really work like that?

You can, after all, not only avatars, but also all sorts of images in the signature, etc. Am I thinking right at all?
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andre Macareno 21.11.21

No, in my opinion it does not add to the visit. After all, users see a picture, not a web page ...
On a subject:
well, there are many ways ... Then you load it into the search engines ... and that's it. Well, sometimes it seems to me that you don't really need to PR, for example, in the case when there is not enough space on the hosting and in the database.

R
RussianQuaker 21.11.21

Hmm ... well, let's say today I looked through pictures from discogs.com. Pictures only. But the visit to this site still showed up in today's browser history.

R
Ripper man 21.11.21

I need my site to appear in search engines. How to do it and with what programs is it free?

A
ANRIL13 21.11.21

Dude, go to Yandex, Google and other search engines, there is a section to add your site to the system, you log in and after 3 days of moderation your site will be recognized by search engines
I have a site on yukose,
you can add more visitors for money, you can order registration in many directories and etc.))

D
DJ_Rwekk 21.11.21

raskuchivaesh so register in the search engine directories and add your site and articles on the site. and heaps of files that are needed ..

R
Ripper man 21.11.21

On Yandex, it requires some kind of robot.txt file to register it.

A
Adequate 21.11.21

robots.txt is optional, in Yandex you need to confirm the rights using one of the proposed methods to gain access to the control panel, but until the site is indexed, there will be no information in it (panel).

E
Erebus Khaosayev 21.11.21

Promote only a month after the creation of the site. The yucose has such a thing as quarantine. It lasts 30 days. During this time, you must fill the site with information. When there are a lot of invites, go to the site in search engines, catalogs, etc.

R
R-ocky 21.11.21

Hmm ... It takes people to fill a site with info. To have people you need to promote the site. To promote a site, you need to fill it with info.

but until the site is indexed
, I am not indexed, some problems with robot.txt
I have already confirmed the existence of the site.

A
Adequate 21.11.21

R-ocky
Well, it won't be indexed right away, wait 2 weeks, maybe more. The last time I waited for more than 3 weeks, however, this is probably because over 7000 pages.

R
Ripper man 21.11.21

I decided to check the quality of the site pages on some resource (cybernetic in my opinion) and that's what he gave me:

Error opening the
fanstalker2.ukoz.ru site
Analysis of the fanstalker2.ukoz.ru page is prohibited in the robots.txt file

A
Adequate 21.11.21

User-agent: *
Disallow: /

Remove Disallow: /, this is necessary to prohibit indexing of any parts of the site, everything is prohibited here.

R
Ripper man 21.11.21

Remove Disallow:
How and Where to Find It?

A
Adequate 21.11.21

In the yukosa panel, there should be login data for the FTP server, go under them and robots.txt will be at the root, open and edit.

b
bl0geps 21.11.21

The most basic way of attendance is the selection of keywords with low-frequency queries (2-3) and it is possible with one mid-frequency, with other queries like high-frequency it will be more difficult to break through in search engines, since there is a lot of competition in this. They should be placed at the very beginning in the title, then in the description and keyboards meta tags, and then in the very text of the site page, but slightly changing the declination. Also, the main thing is not to make them more dense, that is, there should not be many of the same keywords for a specific amount of written text. The text is welcomed by search engines only unique or with a minimum percentage of non-repetition of writing on the web up to 82%.

c
cornentik8 21.11.21

And you need to download robots.txt. It will be indexed quickly with it. Even if the site is young.

L
Laurenande 21.11.21

What important little things in site building can you advise an amateur?

B
Boba-2479 21.11.21

Go to courses, I've sent my wife))) I need a website for work, let them teach her))

M
Melshlemming 21.11.21

Pictures with naked women will attract a lot of people.