3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Logan_LOVE 21.11.21 10:37 pm

How to become a Call of duty ghosts veteran? (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

How to become a Call of Duty ghosts veteran on Xbox360 if you've already gone through history but haven't become a veteran?
2 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 21.11.21

Logan_LOVE
You need to go through the campaign 12 times in 3 hours, run into the street, kill the dog, giving the reason for poor military service, knock out all the doors in the entrance and jump from the last floor of the highest building in the city. If you survive and don't end up in a psychiatric hospital or cop, everyone will call you a veteran. In general, the search engine immediately gave several links on this topic.

s
strelok312 21.11.21

Logan_LOVE
Which veteran? This is the first time I hear about it.
If you want to get an achievement, then you need to complete the game at maximum difficulty, but this achievement is called differently, or are you talking about prestige in a multiplayer game? If it's about prestige, then you need to reach the last level, then this opportunity will open, when you switch to prestige, you will open up new cards, emblems and something else, but the entire level and weapons will be lost, everything will have to start from level 1. I hope it helped, veterans in general are in battlefield, to become them you need to have several games from the battlefield series, in call of duty they are not.